vice lords and GD rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
aridan3at said:
Trust None iz one of the best inde movie Ive seen!!! Ive been to Inde Film Festivals N seen lotta shitty films, makes you think you can easily make your own movie. Trust None I highly recommend.
Not sure if the spots nor even heard bout it myself. I was on Western, before I watched the movie, N couldnt believe how many spots they set up on that street.

yeah, i thought the movie was pretty dope. just way too short...

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
SonnyBlac said:

In XXL it said that CB admitted to being GD. And Mr.3-2 has a song called 6 Poppin.

Bitch Boys must be contained//
fuckin with the #1 draft pick outta game//
Straight Black and Blue, Mr.3-2//
Sellin gallons of Coo-Coo//
Who You, nigga my turf is wherever im walkin//
G-D mother fucka, so go on with that talkin//
6 Stars and they shine so bright//
Disrespect my Orginization and you dyin to nite//
take flight, to chicago and visit the wild hundreds//
Murders, Dope Dealers, Kidnapers we done done it//
set larry hoover, thats on the G my nigga//
Love life, be loyal sellin keys my nigga//
Hat cocked to the right, we some brothers of the struggle//
either u in or you out, all my life imma hustle//
Mr 3-2 and my folk fam 6//
G-D in the game, ready to click on a bitch

(Chorus)
6 poppin, 5 droppin we some brothers of the struggle//
loyal to my folks, live and die on the hustle//
7-4 mobsta, wild 100 family//
In or You Out when you livin in the land

I'm from Cali and we ain't got no vicelords and folks out here, but that gangsta shit get play regardless... one of my cuzzins is a gd from southside chicago and he be spittin that 6 shit and stackin and all that.... that verse up there is tight as fuck.... it threw me back to rappin with my cuzzin.... that verse is TIGHT AS FUCK.... i hope the beat match it, cuz that shit is dope mayne.....

Mar 8, 2003
-LICWIT- said:
I'm from Cali and we ain't got no vicelords and folks out here, but that gangsta shit get play regardless... one of my cuzzins is a gd from southside chicago and he be spittin that 6 shit and stackin and all that.... that verse up there is tight as fuck.... it threw me back to rappin with my cuzzin.... that verse is TIGHT AS FUCK.... i hope the beat match it, cuz that shit is dope mayne.....

yea there aint no VL out here. I hear about GDs in out here in Cali. Im GD and im out here in Cali.Gettin the knowlege bout what it is. Thats neither here nor there. There are LKs here and there also. There are Stones in L.A. from what i hear. But again, this is all from what i hear.

But yea...lemme upload this track.

Mr 3-2-6 Poppin
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YD1T80NFJSTL1IALT0JLQ4AH1

May 9, 2002
dawun said:
Muthafucka you aint told me shit and I'm sure most EVERYONE else wouldn't have known that shit either white boy. I'm probably a lot older than you KID. You aint whoopin nuthin here bitch but your own dick. The only stupid muthafucka here is your dumbass who couldn't figure out how to sign in with his current screen name on a different PC, Fucking dumbass or you was just FRONTIN
Whats with the racial slurs???Fuck you bitch...i got your "white boy" right here...

im 28 lil boy...

And not that i need to explain ANYTHING to an ignorant fuckin piece of dog shit like you....but i like to keep my work and home sepereated in every way possible..including my net loggons...you think im frontin?FIne with me...your opinion means zilch to me...no go do something productive...cus im gettin paid ALOT of money to sit here and respond to your gay,broke ass...oh the irony!!!!

Dec 26, 2004
Dose Nybody know bout that Mike Love-Universal Session? I bought that last summer, It had lotta words speakin about Nations n gangsta shit, bunch of cuts on it....almost like a mixtape style. Thought it was a tight CD.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
aridan3at said:
Dose Nybody know bout that Mike Love-Universal Session? I bought that last summer, It had lotta words speakin about Nations n gangsta shit, bunch of cuts on it....almost like a mixtape style. Thought it was a tight CD.

Newsense had a song called Universal Session talkin about folks and lords.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
aridan3at said:
Yeah that's a great CD for anybody that wants a lil info on Folks and People. Mike Love supposed to come out with a part 2.

Oct 10, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Whats with the racial slurs???Fuck you bitch...i got your "white boy" right here...

im 28 lil boy...

And not that i need to explain ANYTHING to an ignorant fuckin piece of dog shit like you....but i like to keep my work and home sepereated in every way possible..including my net loggons...you think im frontin?FIne with me...your opinion means zilch to me...no go do something productive...cus im gettin paid ALOT of money to sit here and respond to your gay,broke ass...oh the irony!!!!
sounds like a bunch of bullshit, Really who gives a fuck, 1st off i'm older than you lil boy and i'm makin alot more $$ than you with my broke ass. You still livin with yo mama and probably have 4 kids with a bus pass! WhiteBoy!

Dec 26, 2004

Yeah, I thought she came out tight wit that one jus a solo. As did Tripple Darkness N that "Wipe A Pimp Down" iz pretty hard track, Who that Turtle Banks..never heard of him.

One thing, Who are the "Foes"? That Common skit that he mentioned, heard of Foes 3 times now.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
aridan3at said:

Yeah, I thought she came out tight wit that one jus a solo. As did Tripple Darkness N that "Wipe A Pimp Down" iz pretty hard track, Who that Turtle Banks..never heard of him.

One thing, Who are the "Foes"? That Common skit that he mentioned, heard of Foes 3 times now.
"Foes"=4CH= 4 Corner Hustlers. Turtle Banxx is actually a old school Chi cat. Dude been rappin for years. He's featured on Twista's Adrenline Rush on that No Remorse Track. He used to be apart of Legit Ballin and was once Mayz replacement as one of the Speedknot Mobstaz. Dude's now apart of the DramaWard and Qualo's Movement camp.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Geto Boyz folks

When the five dies down what the fuck yuo gon do damn it feels good to be a gangster. proof
haha

Dude who rapped last on Dr. Dre's xxxplosive "and I put that on the G"

Dirty definitely folks. 3-6 folks, Da Brat Vicelord, Donovan MCnab ViceLord #5 slim Thug is somethin folks maybe ZRO folks Common Vicelord
R Kelly Vicelord, Kayne folks

Mar 8, 2005
Enutt77 said:
When the five dies down what the fuck yuo gon do damn it feels good to be a gangster. proof
haha

Dirty definitely folks. 3-6 folks, Da Brat Vicelord, Donovan MCnab ViceLord #5 slim Thug is somethin folks maybe ZRO folks Common Vicelord
hmm..

Mar 8, 2003
Enutt77 said:
haha

I dunno what that McNabb shit bout, but Z-Ro 5-2 Hoover Crip.