vice lords and GD rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
'sup

i'm looking for info on rappers and crews repping vice lords, GD or other gangs in their music.
i'm just trying to do a mixtape with strictly gangbanging music on it and there's plenty of artists doing bloods, crips, nor, sur and so forth but i'm not so familiar with which rappers claim other gangs (vice lords, gangsta disciples, latin kings and even others that i don't know of).

any help is much appreciated!!

Aug 26, 2002
To be really honest, not many Midwest Rappers who bang rarely put it in there music. The majority of DramaWard are Lords of some discretion. GD, Dayton Family
ThuggedOut are ViceLords ...............

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
good shit!! thanks for the info so far!

like i said, i'm not looking for bloods/crips or norte/sur stuff right now. only other gang stuff...

gotta check out that drama ward.

any other CDs outta indiana, missouri, kansas, illinois whith peeps are bangin on wax?

Nov 6, 2004
C-MOB said:
^^^ naw the geto boys ain't folks but I think they had an interview with Larry Hoover on that Ressurection album

Dayton Family - GD
Crucial Conflict - VL
Ric Jilla - VL
they have a interview that is spreading out on the cd with larry hoover...why would they have a interview with larry hoover if they wernt gd's?!?!?And they talk about folks and gd's on some of their songs..a lot of people think they are gd's...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
I ain't never heard em talk about it... i could be wrong... might have to dig some old Geto Boys albums out... but I'm pretty sure if I heard it it would have stood out to me....

alot of rappers spoke out against the injustice of the imprisonment of Larry Hoover...
whether they were part of the organization or not....

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
As far as those who are open about they gang affiliation

Dayton Family - GD
Jake the Flake - GD
Mob Axshin - Black Stone
Columiban Prince - Black Stone
Bump J and most of Goon Squad - 4CH
Prince Lon Don - GD
Skanbino Mob - Most is GD but some are BDs and Lords

These are some rappers that did bang but don't put it out there much in they songs.
Psychodrama - TVL
Crucial Conflict - VL
Cap.1 - GD
MCG'z - GD
Project Born - 4CH
Preast of Qualo - Manic Mad Black Soul
Royale - GD
Ern Cream aka Alexander Monday - GD
Illa White Folks - Folk Nation (don't know what set tho)
ThirdShift - GD
Sandman - GD
Most DramaWard members are Lords
CCA - CVL
Ric Jilla - VL
Will $krilla - VL

There's more but that's all I can remember now

Apr 8, 2004
Coo Coo Cal outta Milwaukee rep GDN. "The Grim Reaper Keeps On Callin Me"
Twista's crew SpeedKnot Mobstaz(Liffy & Maze) some 4's from K-Town. They rep 4CH in they raps
Snypaz rep UVL from GhostTown--they got a cut called Monroe St where the Unknowns originated.
Bump J got a cut called "Four Corner Hustla"
Crucial Conflict repped the Fin hard on "Should've Broke It 2 The Left"
MCGz rep 2 GDs and 1 4CH
NewSense of PsychoDrama be reppin the Fin in her lyrics.

People & Folk mobs rep a little bit on the mic. They ain't got no bangin on wax type of shit though.