vice lords and GD rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Are you mentally challenged???read what i typed...here let me quote it for you..since you obviously cant read..

Where the fuck does it say ANYTHING...about DMG bein a Blood???Wow...whos the dumbass???

And arent you the one whos so sure about what everyone claims???Yet you callin me out???Muthafucka you was the FIRST cat in here sayin so-and-so claimed this or that...WITH NO PROOF!!!SUck on that you bitch ass trick....

You kids need to listen/read better...illiterate faggots...go to school lil boy...get a fuckin education...step away from the internet...do something productive for a change...

Im done with this POINTLESS arguement...im right...and YOURE WRONG....deal with it chump...
Wasn't that Gringo Star's quote? What do you mean what you typed. You using two screen names to prove your point. Clowned

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i've read in interviews and other sites where three six mafia claim NOTHING. i dunno if its to just so they can have fans from any set, squad, mob or nation like them by not claiming or they really are not affilated at all and are just hardcore thugs but officially from what they say is that they claim nothing at all. i dunno if DMG is really a gangsta but he talks about it alot in in my blood pt. 1 and 2. so its your take on it. in all, it doesn't matter what nation any of these people claim. its not our business to know, we are here to enjoy the music and not the nation bidness.

Aug 20, 2004
dawun said:
Wasn't that Gringo Star's quote? What do you mean what you typed. You using two screen names to prove your point. Clowned
Once again..FOR THE CHEAP SEATS...

I USE 2 SCREEN NAMES...ONE FOR WORK...AND ONE FOR HOME

Is every caught up now???Thanks for playin...

Aug 20, 2004
dawun said:
Why would you need different ones for work and home? Don't make no sense. You got caught frontin.
Wow...how many stupid people do we have on this board???

Caught frontin??How???I BEEN TOLD EVERYONE THAT....if you didnt know than thats your bad dipshit....now kick rocks you lil rascal before i whoop it with a switch...

Fuckin kids...

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
Muthafucka you aint told me shit and I'm sure most EVERYONE else wouldn't have known that shit either white boy. I'm probably a lot older than you KID. You aint whoopin nuthin here bitch but your own dick. The only stupid muthafucka here is your dumbass who couldn't figure out how to sign in with his current screen name on a different PC, Fucking dumbass or you was just FRONTIN

Nov 16, 2005
gotta get that d.a. smart (walk with me) he talks bout the whole city of chi where the gangters be posted at its a classic homie!!!d.a. is tight then a M.F.!!!!

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
yeah i got that "walk with me " joint. i came up on some midwest gangbang type of music by now but i always need more input. much appreciated...

i also watched that DVD "trust none" with white folks and other chi-town rappers... they talk a lot about the different hoods in chicago and i was wondering if that movie is accurate about that...

Dec 26, 2004
Trust None iz one of the best inde movie Ive seen!!! Ive been to Inde Film Festivals N seen lotta shitty films, makes you think you can easily make your own movie. Trust None I highly recommend.
Not sure if the spots nor even heard bout it myself. I was on Western, before I watched the movie, N couldnt believe how many spots they set up on that street.