vice lords and GD rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
LOL@ dude sayin Geto BOys is GD....LOL...

ANYWAYS...i always thought some fo 3-6 was Bloods..or VL....
how the fuck you going to talk shit about me saying the geto boys are GD?!?!When your dumbass doesnt even know what DMG is??Or 3-6 mafia????Im laughing at your ass for thinking 3-6 are bloods or VL!!!!!!!!Their nothing like bloods or Vice lords..

Nov 6, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Face...you talkin about Scarface???I need proof!!

And if anyone from tRap-A-Lot claims GD or VL...its DMG...i just dont know which one he bangs....
they talk about being gd's in some of their songs and they remind me of a lot of gd's..

Nov 6, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Face...you talkin about Scarface???I need proof!!

And if anyone from tRap-A-Lot claims GD or VL...its DMG...i just dont know which one he bangs....
hahaha..if you dont know then you dont know what the geto boys claim.Facemob is another group that claims GD...

Dec 19, 2004
www.myspace.com
he always has a bunch of folk stuff in some of his lyrics, and some of the pther people on his songs be sayin stuff like that only when they be with him, like nas on in between us, he said, "Lessons detrimental to a young disciple, Folks take care of your brothers, niggaz do as I do", idk its jus a whole bunch of stuff like that, that i always notice when i listen to Face. and even on tha united ghettos of america 2 dvd his boi big cheif was talkin bout reppin GD and shit when they was in the car with Yuk.

Aug 20, 2004
flipyawig said:
hahaha..if you dont know then you dont know what the geto boys claim.Facemob is another group that claims GD...

Yeah...totally...FaceMob is made of cats from all over...so how the FUCK they all gonna be GD???

Geto BOys aint GD dipshit...

And ive heard 3-6 talk shit about wearin red...thus VICE LORDS OR BLOODS...wow...imagine that!!!!

DMG is from St. Paul..and theres a GANG of Vice Lords/GD's in the Twin Cities...so cut the crap dipshit...you know less than i do....

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
SonnyBlac said:

Face could be a GD. But im not sure so i aint gone speak on it.
^^^^^^
Realest shit anybodys said so far... everyone else is arguin about it like they know Face personally.

I don't know any of these cats personally... I'm just goin by what I heard them say in their songs.

Mar 8, 2003
C-MOB said:
^^^^^^
Realest shit anybodys said so far... everyone else is arguin about it like they know Face personally.

I don't know any of these cats personally... I'm just goin by what I heard them say in their songs.

In XXL it said that CB admitted to being GD. And Mr.3-2 has a song called 6 Poppin.

Bitch Boys must be contained//
fuckin with the #1 draft pick outta game//
Straight Black and Blue, Mr.3-2//
Sellin gallons of Coo-Coo//
Who You, nigga my turf is wherever im walkin//
G-D mother fucka, so go on with that talkin//
6 Stars and they shine so bright//
Disrespect my Orginization and you dyin to nite//
take flight, to chicago and visit the wild hundreds//
Murders, Dope Dealers, Kidnapers we done done it//
set larry hoover, thats on the G my nigga//
Love life, be loyal sellin keys my nigga//
Hat cocked to the right, we some brothers of the struggle//
either u in or you out, all my life imma hustle//
Mr 3-2 and my folk fam 6//
G-D in the game, ready to click on a bitch

(Chorus)
6 poppin, 5 droppin we some brothers of the struggle//
loyal to my folks, live and die on the hustle//
7-4 mobsta, wild 100 family//
In or You Out when you livin in the land

Nov 6, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
Yeah...totally...FaceMob is made of cats from all over...so how the FUCK they all gonna be GD???

Geto BOys aint GD dipshit...

And ive heard 3-6 talk shit about wearin red...thus VICE LORDS OR BLOODS...wow...imagine that!!!!

DMG is from St. Paul..and theres a GANG of Vice Lords/GD's in the Twin Cities...so cut the crap dipshit...you know less than i do....
who the fuck are you suppose to be???So shut your fucking mouth until you know what your talking about cuz obviously you dont know what your talking about but who gives a fuck if their bloods or vice lords?!?!Shhiieett theres a gang of vice lords and bloods in KC but that dont mean that every rapper from KC is a blood.So how can you say that DMG is a blood/vice lord just cuz hes from city with bloods/vice lords??????When your not even sure about yourself or sure about what these rappers claim???One word for you *dumbass*

May 9, 2002
flipyawig said:
who the fuck are you suppose to be???So shut your fucking mouth until you know what your talking about cuz obviously you dont know what your talking about but who gives a fuck if their bloods or vice lords?!?!Shhiieett theres a gang of vice lords and bloods in KC but that dont mean that every rapper from KC is a blood.So how can you say that DMG is a blood/vice lord just cuz hes from city with bloods/vice lords??????When your not even sure about yourself or sure about what these rappers claim???One word for you *dumbass*
Are you mentally challenged???read what i typed...here let me quote it for you..since you obviously cant read..

Where the fuck does it say ANYTHING...about DMG bein a Blood???Wow...whos the dumbass???

And arent you the one whos so sure about what everyone claims???Yet you callin me out???Muthafucka you was the FIRST cat in here sayin so-and-so claimed this or that...WITH NO PROOF!!!SUck on that you bitch ass trick....

You kids need to listen/read better...illiterate faggots...go to school lil boy...get a fuckin education...step away from the internet...do something productive for a change...

Im done with this POINTLESS arguement...im right...and YOURE WRONG....deal with it chump...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
SonnyBlac said:

In XXL it said that CB admitted to being GD. And Mr.3-2 has a song called 6 Poppin.

Bitch Boys must be contained//
fuckin with the #1 draft pick outta game//
Straight Black and Blue, Mr.3-2//
Sellin gallons of Coo-Coo//
Who You, nigga my turf is wherever im walkin//
G-D mother fucka, so go on with that talkin//
6 Stars and they shine so bright//
Disrespect my Orginization and you dyin to nite//
take flight, to chicago and visit the wild hundreds//
Murders, Dope Dealers, Kidnapers we done done it//
set larry hoover, thats on the G my nigga//
Love life, be loyal sellin keys my nigga//
Hat cocked to the right, we some brothers of the struggle//
either u in or you out, all my life imma hustle//
Mr 3-2 and my folk fam 6//
G-D in the game, ready to click on a bitch

(Chorus)
6 poppin, 5 droppin we some brothers of the struggle//
loyal to my folks, live and die on the hustle//
7-4 mobsta, wild 100 family//
In or You Out when you livin in the land

^^^^^^Where can I find that song?

Nov 6, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Are you mentally challenged???read what i typed...here let me quote it for you..since you obviously cant read..

Where the fuck does it say ANYTHING...about DMG bein a Blood???Wow...whos the dumbass???

And arent you the one whos so sure about what everyone claims???Yet you callin me out???Muthafucka you was the FIRST cat in here sayin so-and-so claimed this or that...WITH NO PROOF!!!SUck on that you bitch ass trick....

You kids need to listen/read better...illiterate faggots...go to school lil boy...get a fuckin education...step away from the internet...do something productive for a change...

Im done with this POINTLESS arguement...im right...and YOURE WRONG....deal with it chump...
i got a college education bitch so i am educated.Everything your sayin' dont mean shit!!I never claimed to know everything.I might of been the first cat sayin' who claims what??But your the first to talk shit!!!Your talking about me not having proof!?!?What about your bitch-ass??You dont know shit!!Im far from a kid..actually im probably older then your ass.Grow up and quit trying to be hard on the web..remember you were the first to start shit!!!How the fuck are you right??????When you have no proof???Your the only person that thinks your right nobody else on here does!!!!!!!Nuff said..

Nov 6, 2004
let me quote what you said.."DMG is from st paul and theres a gang of vice lords/GD's in the twin cities"So pretty much your saying that because theres a gang of VL's/Gd's in st. paul/twin cities and because DMG is from there.That it makes him a VL or GD!!!You owned yourself bitch...Its funny how fast youll change what you said whenever you get owned.If youre going to talk shit have some proof..

Nov 6, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:

your fake as fuck..everything you said dont mean shit!!!Its idiots like you that fuck this forum up with your LiL kid bullshit..Its funny how fast you can talk shit and when somebody talks shit back to you.You get all butt hurt like a bitch.