Vallejo Beef? JDIGGS CALLS OUT MAC SHAWN.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
will the evidence and paperwork of dude snitching come with the official thizz ent stamp???
pfffff.....cmon....we all know the paperwork comes included with purchase of the next Thizz or Thizz Latin CD , and yes, it is stamped for approval.

(copies in spanish available soon)

im joking, but that would be one helluva a way to boost CD sales and put someone out there at the same time

LOL what if somebody used "paperwork" as a cd insert booklet....lol..

DIGGS if you reading this, get at me...DIRTY NIGGA, LLC can help you with marketing,distribution and promotion.

Dec 4, 2006
When Daz was getting at suge knight like 8 years ago, he mentioned how mac shawn snitched on some nortes and they were after him.

there was two stories to that...that he robbed some nortenos and he moved out the bay because they was hot trailing him..... but then the story changed to he snitched on them....

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
leave the streets to the streets, and if it bothers you..log the fuck off and keep it moving...some of yall are getting way too worked up over something that doesnt even remotely involved you or anyone you know directly (or indirectly)

unless mac Shawn is standing outside my trap house wearing a badge and a wire with a neon sign that says THEY SELLING DOPE RIGHT HERE while dialing 911....i could honestly give a fuck. Now Im not gonna go buying dope from him or bringing him to my spot or doing any music with him....but really ya'll, put down the pom poms

*edit

nevermind..im just a " hater "

Sep 18, 2008
The dude who got snitched on was San Quinn's homie dude did 5 years in the feds got out over two years ago solid dude. Dude was active in the game they was selling bricks . Story is old suprised it's finally getting out there. I doubt dude will even release the paperwork he would have already.

Apr 25, 2002
from Digg's twitter:
“@jdiggsthizz: WOW this shIt get better what's DON CISCO TWITTER?? just got word him and Rat Shawn was TWIN TATTLE TELLERS in that CASE”

Don Cisco too?