Vallejo Beef? JDIGGS CALLS OUT MAC SHAWN.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Siccness invented that reply system....yeaaaars before twitter, people were on BART making threads with the subject title like "@CELLSKI" .... "@Vamps whens the next bbq folks"

Dec 4, 2004
I been heard Mac Shawn was a snitch, so why Diggs tryna get at that nigga now? He shoulda been exposed his ass. All of sudden Mac shawn fucking with Snoop and Diggs wanna expose him? Lmao comedy, fuck both these niggas anyway I ain't taking nobody side.
He always been fucking with Daz and those Dogg pound guys...there gotta be a reason J Diggs is bringing the snitch thing to light...might have to do with the Family prod thing which I always hear Diggs call them out on songs...

Nov 4, 2005
Who is family prod?
Diggs from Really Not a Rapper

You niggaz fuck wit snitches, now what ya'll wanna say?
Ya'll take 'em on the road, ya'll let 'em book ya shows
They sent by the FEDS man to ova look you hoes
Family Productions that's a police front
And if you fuck wit the police you a police punk

Jan 23, 2006
Diggs from Really Not a Rapper

You niggaz fuck wit snitches, now what ya'll wanna say?
Ya'll take 'em on the road, ya'll let 'em book ya shows
They sent by the FEDS man to ova look you hoes
Family Productions that's a police front
And if you fuck wit the police you a police punk
"Told this nigga Bela man tony a rat..
He said he aint tell on me, man how fony is that?"

DIGGS SAID DOES SNOOP KNOW? SNOOP GOT A SNITCH JACKET ON TOO HE TOLD THE COPS SUGE KILLED PAC
LOL 1 THING I ALWAYS FOUND FUNNY WAS THAT SUGE GOT PAC KILLED ... WHO IN THEY RIGHT MIND WOULD HAVE A PERSON KILLED WHEN THEY RIDIN IN THE CAR NEXT TO THE PERSON THATS GETTIN SHOT LMAO LMAO C'MON U PHYSICALLY RISK UR LIFE TO HAVE ANOTHER KILLED LIKE THAT? LOL PLEASE!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LOL 1 THING I ALWAYS FOUND FUNNY WAS THAT SUGE GOT PAC KILLED ... WHO IN THEY RIGHT MIND WOULD HAVE A PERSON KILLED WHEN THEY RIDIN IN THE CAR NEXT TO THE PERSON THATS GETTIN SHOT LMAO LMAO C'MON U PHYSICALLY RISK UR LIFE TO HAVE ANOTHER KILLED LIKE THAT? LOL PLEASE!
people eat other peoples shit.....as a fetish, for fun

you dont think theres one single solitary chance sumone wouldnt put their life in danger to kill someone?

anyway, hopefully the snitches get weeded out, and theres no more gunshots and murders in the V, enough people have died already over the years