Vallejo Beef? JDIGGS CALLS OUT MAC SHAWN.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2003
DON CISCO AINT SNITCH.SOME SQUARE NIGGA STARTED THAT RUMOR.EVERY BODY NO MAC SHAWN SNITCHED.CISCO BEEN FUCKING WITH MAC DRE AND THE WHOLE THIZZ FOR TWENTY YEARS AND HE STILL WITH THEM.WHO THE FUCK IS NEVASOBA?YOU FROM THE CITY HOMIE?I AINT NEV HEARD OF YOU SQUARE

Nov 20, 2003
O YEAH AND THE REAL INFORMANT IN THAT CASE WAS SOME DEUD FROM SAN JOSE WHO SNITCHED. SET BOTH MAC SHAWN AND CISCO UP .GOT A DEAL AND THEN AND WENT AND PUT A MOVIE OUT WITH JA RULE.REAL SHIT HIS NAME IS GALLY MOLINA.ITS PUBLIC RECORD.THATS WHO NIGGAS SHOULD BE GETTING AT.NIGGA OUT HERE MAKING MOVIES IN SHIT GOOGLE IT

Feb 16, 2006
ok foo lik im really dat bored 2 really make up a lie bout mac shawn of all people get da fuck outta here wit dat shit i really dont give a fuck wat u think cuz im really out here doin my thing come 2 my block callin me a liar this chuco from bryant street catch me up n down 24st aint no net bangin round here u fuckin faggot
homie you the square, you claimed that mac shawn was involved in the big block case. and thats not true. townbizz pointed out your information is janky and then you made up a lie to cover the fact that you were caught talking out of your ass. i gives a fuck where you be, because wherever you at you somewhere running with a false rumor and thats for bitches. bitches and snitches run together. and anybody who propped you for that false shit you kicking is a bitch too

Dec 4, 2006
homie you the square, you claimed that mac shawn was involved in the big block case. and thats not true. townbizz pointed out your information is janky and then you made up a lie to cover the fact that you were caught talking out of your ass. i gives a fuck where you be, because wherever you at you somewhere running with a false rumor and thats for bitches. bitches and snitches run together. and anybody who propped you for that false shit you kicking is a bitch too

The homie doughboy is as solid as it gets....check yourself homie!

the story about mac shawn robbing/snitching on some nortenos it goes back to like 2002-03 ... but was never really a big subject due to the fact that he left the bay after that rumor started and wasn't seen or heard for a few...

do your homework 1st before you call mothafuckers on here bitches or squares..

Oct 30, 2007
don cisco a rat..? i've meet dude a couple of times out here. he's out here doin shows and fuckin wit homies. i've seen him around my area, but hes usually out in kings county messin' wit busta brown of THC and a couple of other cats. its a damn shame if itz true, specially if he snitched on northerners cuz he be out here fuckin with em tough..

Dec 4, 2006
He was doin time for the crime he supposedly snitched on everyone else for. He didn't just 'leave the bay'.
That's why i stated "AFTER THAT RUMOR WAS STARTED" ..

I'm not accusing him of snitching, I have never seen paperwork, only heard it through the grapevine about what happen....

But I don't understand why bring this shit up now though? this subject is old as fuck IMO...

Feb 16, 2006
The homie doughboy is as solid as it gets....check yourself homie!

the story about mac shawn robbing/snitching on some nortenos it goes back to like 2002-03 ... but was never really a big subject due to the fact that he left the bay after that rumor started and wasn't seen or heard for a few...

do your homework 1st before you call mothafuckers on here bitches or squares..
what do 'snitching on some norteno's' got to do with big block? ever since, years ago when this story about macshawn started getting around big block aint never been mentioned. niggas that was in the big block case have actually came on the siccness and spoke on it and called ba out and they aint never mentioned mac shawn. in the town the story always was norte's is hot with mac shawn but the reason was vague. but never been no metion of him and big block. so as far as i'm concerned dude is talking out of his ass