V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
nigga occasionally slips out my mouth and im mexican but i dont condone saying it. shit just happens it slips, ill be like ohh that niggas crazy or some shit like that. thats not me trying to say it thats just being raised in vallejo and the bay.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
that bitch v nasty is hella annoying..that bitch tries way to hard to talk like that and its obvious. all on a bitch nigga stacks on stacks on stacks nigga shoes on shoes on shoes ..you tryna get drunk nigga whether it comes from a black person or white person that shit is just ignorant read a fuckin book step it the fuck up. If 65 percent of rappers read a fuckin dictionary and stopped with the same ignorant ass talk and slang the world would be a better place
haha that bird had a video clip of her flossing $340 worth of $20 bills.... princess bavio got nothing on v-nasty
:*(

::

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Whats funny is the only life you seem to have is side bustin on siccness....promo
Hey buddy, I'm making good money typing this and not with Xtraplan. That's what I'm doing a good portion of the time I'm on here. What can I say I work long shifts and they get really boring sometimes when all you do most of the time is make sure other people are doing their jobs.

Seems the only life you have is assuming you know what others are or aren't doing and cheerleading siccness "rap superstars."

How do you feel about V-Nasty using the N word in her raps? I only ask because I know you say it quite often too, or at very least used to. Seeing I'm side bustin and all might as well bring that up seeing it kind of pertains to the discussion at hand.

The funny thing is I was just joking around with you like I do with damn near everyone on here. Besides your blatant spamming of the boards, saying you quit the Siccness for some stupid reason, coming back to spam them again like a week later under the promo name, and your cheerleading on here I always thought you were a pretty cool guy overall. Guess I was wrong.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You like to talk a lot shit behind a screen name Cut-Throat! Why don't you forward me your picture, address, social security number, credit card numbers, and quit hiding behind a screen name and side bustin' everytime you see me post!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Hey buddy, I'm making good money typing this and not with Xtraplan. That's what I'm doing a good portion of the time I'm on here. What can I say I work long shifts and they get really boring sometimes when all you do most of the time is make sure other people are doing their jobs.

Seems the only life you have is assuming you know what others are or aren't doing and cheerleading siccness "rap superstars."

How do you feel about V-Nasty using the N word in her raps? I only ask because I know you say it quite often too, or at very least used to. Seeing I'm side bustin and all might as well bring that up seeing it kind of pertains to the discussion at hand.

The funny thing is I was just joking around with you like I do with damn near everyone on here. Besides your blatant spamming of the boards, saying you quit the Siccness for some stupid reason, coming back to spam them again like a week later under the promo name, and your cheerleading on here I always thought you were a pretty cool guy overall. Guess I was wrong.

I feel special you would write 3 paragraphs of blah blah for me! Far from cheer leading..you mad ? Of course your joking, seems like when the joke comeback to you you want to write a essay lol...Jokes on you bud.You know what I do and what Im doing lol..dont act like you dont see it and talking to prove you wrong will only result in insults that hold 0 weight.

Now as for you question about this vnasty chick. I think she is dumb for putting it on wax, and even dumber for acting how she acts period on camera, it comes off more like a act/fake. She says the N word more then any black person ive heard and it makes me cringe for some reason when she says it.

What ever is allowed around your personal circles is allowed is all I can say..if your willing to let your personal life be viewed by the public..or chose to say things that can offend people then be ready for the attention it will bring to you. This is a music forum...I post videos, music, free beats, through events, and buy ad spaces frequently so its not spamming its called contributing to keeping this site up so people like you can have fun talking shit to ppl (As a joke) on here.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
By the way it took me like 2 minutes to type three paragraphs. lol @ you making like I must have spent my whole night on it or something. Good way of avoiding the question about your daily use of the N word too as a caucasoid. Maybe if you say it enough times in your next lifetime your dream will come true and you will be a black man. Don't ever give up hope man.

I'm at work all night if you want to continue this because I find it amusing.

Double lol @ you not spamming. You've been warned about your spamming numerous times and don't lie and say you haven't been.