V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Nicki will rap circles around your favorite rapper... just my opinion. The others you named like brat and Lauren hill are cool but have only a fraction of the word play and elivery Nicki has.
i agree. i dont like her music for the most part, but she is a good rapper underneath all of it. if she was from the bay and not blown up doin pop songs, shes be the queen on here.......

thats assuming she puts all her lyrics together herself......

Apr 13, 2003
Shawnna be spittin 2 tho. She's killin a lot of dudes imo. Go back and listen to shawnna wen she was in the group infamous syndicate!! DAMN, that broad was rippin shyt. Shawna and the brat r the hardest broads spittin. Shawnna would rap circles around nikki and lauren hill. Not sayin that niki don't be spittn, but I been on shawnna since like 98 and ol girl got heat

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
if she was from the bay and not blown up doin pop songs, shes be the queen on here.
If she was from the bay she coulda did all the same songs and career moves and she still would be the bitch the entire bay would be pointing to on some piggyback, put me on shit. Just like Keyshia Cole.

Just because she has a career people hating. I'll prolly never slap a female straight rapping in my car intentionally, but that doesn't mean I can ignore respecting when a bitch busting moves and Nicki definitely is.

Feb 8, 2003
im riding with SkG She kept it all the way real. one thing she said that should be known is real killers stay silent and dont take pics with guns and brag. she owned that bitch lol.

"imma whoop u like we back in the slave day bitch" classic

"u the role model for little white girls, u gonna be the cause of lil white girls getting that ass tapped by little black girls"

"wheres waldo looking bitch" lol

v-nasty in a no win situation bc she gonna have to do some shows in la and it will be easier for this female to get her. kreyshawn needs to boot her out the camp asap or she gonna end up getting beat down to by someone else she dont need that kind of shit.

Feb 8, 2003
I think all this shit is happening for a reason, these bitches get signed to create racial tensions to keep the attention away from our real oppressors. Taking us back to the 20th century and leaving us to fight for table scraps, bailout benefactors stay laughing because we cant get over ourselves and ask the real questions.
You made a good ass point Korp. Far as we know they label could be telling or paying, bribing her on the low to potray this image and say nigga in every video bc she says that shit way too much way more then any black person i ever met she ends every sentence with nigga. they gonna end up going to the wrong city and get hurt over this nonsense though.

Feb 8, 2003
I love that song...fuck it that whole album...im ah go download that shit off itunes

O yea and I would love to see these ingnorant bitches beat each other up...but I highly dought it will happen...most ppl is all talk no action
here u go

Quality: 320kbps
01. Midnight Marauders Tour Guide
02. Steve Biko (Stir It Up)
03. Award Tour
04. 8 Million Stories
05. Sucka Nigga
06. Midnight
07. We Can Get Down
08. Electric Relaxation
09. Clap Your Hands
10. Oh My God
11. Keep It Rollin'
12. The Chase, Part ll
13. Lyrics To Go
14. God Lives Through

http://www.fileserve.com/file/xnYJfw7

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
robbery is a minimum mandatory 10 isnt it?

unless of course your a piggy bank and got dimes fallin outta ur pockets

Feb 8, 2003
Nicki will rap circles around your favorite rapper... just my opinion. The others you named like brat and Lauren hill are cool but have only a fraction of the word play and elivery Nicki has. Its easy to get tired/dislike something if its in your face everyday ie the radio, tv, ect ect
Da Brat cold she could out rap most niggas and nicki anyday. Nicki still a good rapper but brat way better. Lauryn Hill on soe different shit then most she in a league of her own but havent dropped new music in like ten years.. Shawna cold too.

da brat cold thats my favorite female rapper ever check her flow nicki kind bit off her..too bad they dont have my cut on youtube "i was the one"

Feb 8, 2003
Shawnna be spittin 2 tho. She's killin a lot of dudes imo. Go back and listen to shawnna wen she was in the group infamous syndicate!! DAMN, that broad was rippin shyt. Shawna and the brat r the hardest broads spittin. Shawnna would rap circles around nikki and lauren hill. Not sayin that niki don't be spittn, but I been on shawnna since like 98 and ol girl got heat
Da Brat said her and shawna got some shit coming that they working on.