V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I think all this shit is happening for a reason, these bitches get signed to create racial tensions to keep the attention away from our real oppressors. Taking us back to the 20th century and leaving us to fight for table scraps, bailout benefactors stay laughing because we cant get over ourselves and ask the real questions.

May 5, 2005
and i bet you dont do shit to those non blacks saying nigga right? you didnt try to go up to them and educate them about the usage of the word? i dont need permission to use any word, or excuses to use a word. if i wanna say nigga ill say nigga but that doesnt mean i want to be black and hate myself. how the fuck does saying nigga automatically mean you hate yourself and want to be black? so anybody who speaks spanish all of a sudden wants to be of a spanish speaking country? get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit.
LOL this guy

Dec 3, 2009
what the fuck is going on in the world??
this is some dumb shit...

Lil Kim should just diss all these dumb hos..
Nicki Manja sucks to....
but Lauren Hill and Da Brat.. will kill all these hos on the mic!!!

female rappers SUCK these days..

Mar 1, 2006
take to the streets if you want to change the outlook of the word, educate the community around you, not the internet people you will never meet.]
I disagree. The internet is the perfect place to change the outlook of the word and educate people, or even to just have a dialog on the subject. With the internet you obviously have access to a larger audience. There's also the added benefit of forced etiquette. Each person has to wait until the other is speaking to make their point... In fact, i'd appreciate it if you'd educate me on why YOU think it is that so many Non-Blacks find it hard to let go of this word when asked politely to refrain from using it. Seriously...

Apr 21, 2011
man all them bitches is dum. i only watch the first 2 minutes but damn watever the problem is to them i bet it aint even shit. them bitches just tryiin to get noticed. i pay them attention starved hos no mind.

May 9, 2002
LOL @ Mac ass vic being royally confused about himself. Find yourself, bud.

And yes, any white person wit "nigga" in their vocabulary is confused.

Its painfully obvious why a white person would want to use that word. I mean, cmon...who the fuck are you fooling? There are hundreds of words you could use for endearment towards someone (man, dude, bud, pal, guy, cuddie, G, mayne, etc.)...why chose the ONE that is associated with black folks? And more notably, that is freely used in hip-hop and gangster movies?

Psychology 101.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
There are hundreds of words you could use for endearment towards someone (man, dude, bud, pal, guy, cuddie, G, mayne, etc.)...why chose the ONE that is associated with black folks?
and why choose the one that's most likely to get your ass beat?

really now, there is NO benefit for a person to use the n word

::

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
what the fuck is going on in the world??
this is some dumb shit...

Lil Kim should just diss all these dumb hos..
Nicki Manja sucks to....
but Lauren Hill and Da Brat.. will kill all these hos on the mic!!!

female rappers SUCK these days..
Nicki will rap circles around your favorite rapper... just my opinion. The others you named like brat and Lauren hill are cool but have only a fraction of the word play and elivery Nicki has. Its easy to get tired/dislike something if its in your face everyday ie the radio, tv, ect ect

Feb 7, 2006
Hell nah, Lauryn I one of the bet MC spittas ever, he would kill Nickis ass go back and peep her shit. Da Brat wa just smooth on some flow female ruffneck shit.

Mar 18, 2008
Lauryn Hill was not only the best female MC ever...she might have been one of the BEST period...she got so deep KRS1 had to have been shittin' on himself....Nikki couldn't hang with LH on her worst day.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Hell nah, Lauryn I one of the bet MC spittas ever, he would kill Nickis ass go back and peep her shit. Da Brat wa just smooth on some flow female ruffneck shit.
i like lauren hill.. but she aint no match for nicki though. remember this is my opinion lol. Nicki delivery is smashing her.

i listen to lyric but if the delivery aint what I like then I cant get into it... like mac dre said "It aint what you say...its how you say it"