V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
By the way it took me like 2 minutes to type three paragraphs. lol @ you making like I must have spent my whole night on it or something. Good way of avoiding the question about your daily use of the N word too as a caucasoid. Maybe if you say it enough times in your next lifetime your dream will come true and you will be a black man. Don't ever give up hope man.

I'm at work all night if you want to continue this because I find it amusing.

Double lol @ you not spamming. You've been warned about your spamming numerous times and don't lie and say you haven't been.
Warned ? lol. You sound like a siccness po po lol..is that all you got ? Im disappointed in your response back at me lol. I was expecting something more comical comeing from the siccness comedian. And if I was warned and still spam as you say why aint I banned now ? Why do people hit me up from this site to purchase production, or to get there music mixed ? No love lost BRO lol. What I say and who I say what around is my problem right ? You know Indecent the Slapmaster....the musician..you dont know my family or circle of close ones I ride with. I wish I was rich lol..not black homie lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ po po. I didn't know it was 1996 all over again. I was just pointing out that you do spam when you say you don't and you have been told not to, that's all. I didn't read past that because you are pretty boring and you say the same shit in all your arguments or whatever you want to call them.

Anyways I have to go to a lunch meeting for work, keep it black!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
lol @ po po. I didn't know it was 1996 all over again. I was just pointing out that you do spam when you say you don't and you have been told not to, that's all. I didn't read past that because you are pretty boring and you say the same shit in all your arguments or whatever you want to call them.

Anyways I have to go to a lunch meeting for work, keep it black!
we must have alot in common if I say the same things all the time. Maybe I just dont bite the bait like all the others. Only boring to you because I wont get all irate and mad ? I keep it cool at all times playboy. I will repeat my self again...what do you do to contribute to this site that keeps it running ? I say the same things because you say the same things..see how that works. You saying that I want to be black is proof you dont know me bro. Il give you a invite to come kick it with me and my family so you can see the person I am....other wise you just speaking out the side of your keyboard and what you say holds no merit. my doors open to everybody.

Feb 11, 2006
1 one on the camera... 1 eye on ya bitch!

thats a joke just so you know , dont want yall to gang up on me with the siccness lynch mob :cheeky:

But it does look a lil funny though lol.
breh you look like ya eye can see round corners,ol skinny white deebo eyed peasant..lol that wasnt a joke just so u know...:siccness:

yeah it does look a lil funny though lol

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
breh you look like ya eye can see round corners,ol skinny white deebo eyed peasant..lol that wasnt a joke just so u know...:siccness:

yeah it does look a lil funny though lol

Why you so mad lol ? Your a siccness character who probably wouldn't bust a grape at a winery lol. Im not crossed eyed pimp..picture does kinda of make it look like that though. Thanx for staring at pictures of me.