V-Nasty & Female Rapper SKG ARGUE & Plans to FIGHT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Far from cheer leading

I buy ad spaces frequently
First of all Dead Blue, you only do two things on the siccness. Spam your wack music and cheerlead for other rappers you wish you could be like. I think you answered your own questions when you asked "how come I'm not banned". ...because you're buying ad space. Why would they get rid of someone who is a customer?

EDIT: Fuck, was logged in to the wrong name when I wrote that!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Who is Slapmaster Promo? Indecent The Slapmaster made a thread about him retiring from the Siccness because he was too busy for it. Remember that? I mean, it has to be somebody that works for him. If that was the real Slapmaster, he would just use his old Indecent user handle right?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Gas, what is your take on a white producer using the 'N' word?
i have way more important shit to worry about, and ill let the people whom know him dictate whether or not they find it bothersome or not

who am i to be niguardian?

but if you feel im sidestepping your question, upon moving to SF in the late 90's, the 'nigga' thing used by different races was something i had to get used to. if we wanna take it farther, the way they dress was even a factor. it took a good year or two to get used to. for a while i took it like blatant dick riding, after a while i decided it was just the spread of urban culture amongst the US and in bigger cities is a norm, and if you were birthed into hip hop culture i cant tell you to not be influenced by the spearhead of said culture.

but upon living in the bay, ive never had one racial encounter. i cant say the same for san diego.

at the end of the day, theres a way to respect people and theres a way not to. and the way a word is used will be the judge of alot of that. nigga is a slightly more acceptable term than lets say...porch monkey...which you might get a percentage of your face removed for saying 100 percent of the time.

to me if a person feels comfortable saying something im not gonna tell them to stop saying it but if i can hear a nervous energy in saying it, il, definitately point out the shit sounds forced, or unnatural..cuz im not the type that really wants corniness around me.

only can worry about my circle....ill let everyone else worry about theirs yaknow

its safe to say that a person who says it amongst their friends is not going out of town to a city and ghetto they dont know full of blacks they dont know and call THEM 'nigga'...because theres some risk in that. so at the end of the day, its said within boundaries. its when it gets wreckless that i can no longer cosign the shit, because that may get someone hurt.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
i have way more important shit to worry about, and ill let the people whom know him dictate whether or not they find it bothersome or not

who am i to be niguardian?

but if you feel im sidestepping your question, upon moving to SF in the late 90's, the 'nigga' thing used by different races was something i had to get used to. if we wanna take it farther, the way they dress was even a factor. it took a good year or two to get used to.

but upon living in the bay, ive never had one racial encounter. i cant say the same for san diego.

at the end of the day, theres a way to respect people and theres a way not to. and the way a word is used will be the judge of alot of that. nigga is a slightly more acceptable term than lets say...porch monkey...which you might get a percentage of your face removed for saying 100 percent of the time.

to me if a person feels comfortable saying something im not gonna tell them to stop saying it but if i can hear a nervous energy in saying it, il, definitately point out the shit sounds forced, or unnatural..cuz im not the type that really wants corniness around me.

only can worry about my circle....ill let everyone else worry about theirs yaknow
I know I can always get a solid response from you. Much respect!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Who is Slapmaster Promo? Indecent The Slapmaster made a thread about him retiring from the Siccness because he was too busy for it. Remember that? I mean, it has to be somebody that works for him. If that was the real Slapmaster, he would just use his old Indecent user handle right?
Never said it was anybody working for me ? Where is that post at ? I had people post videos, or exclusive music matrials sometimes. Im on here most of the time, If you thought other wise then sorry i didnt put out the memo lol (JK).. Things did get busy as you can see. Progress is the proof homie. Its bigger then me..(Indecent the Slapmaster). "Slapmaster promo" is about EVERYBODY I work with muiscly..more of a team effort ya dig.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It must suck to have to decide who you can and who you can't say a word around though without maybe having to get into a fight or worse. That alone would make me stop using it, if I did.

That wasn't aimed at anyone by the way, just saying.

"Nah, I don't know this fool so I'm not saying n*gga tonight"

That is just funny to me personally.