Upcoming Tech N9ne Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I am glad about this. I am sure Zer0 will be less glad. LOL.
Doesn't bother me much... Might throw Tech in a different direction, which wouldn't hurt right now.

Even though Don Juan makes the same beat over and over again... But it's been what? 12 years now? He must be doing something different.

If that's what you were getting at.

Sep 30, 2002
Doesn't bother me much... Might throw Tech in a different direction, which wouldn't hurt right now.

Even though Don Juan makes the same beat over and over again... But it's been what? 12 years now? He must be doing something different.

If that's what you were getting at.

Absolutely was I know you think Don Juan's beats are redundant.

Dec 14, 2005
recycled, redundant, beats are one thing. I will be glad if that motherfucker doesn't talk over half the fuckin track like he always does. shut the fuck up and make beats, juan.

Oct 16, 2006
Here is a sampler of the Tech N9ne interview for The Underground September podcast! Don't forget the full podcast, including the whole 45 minute Tech N9ne interview, is released on the 26th of September (Australia).. unfortunately mine and kains questions don't get answered due to the interviewers not writing al lthe questions down.. and because of mis-communication got taken down on the Strange Music Australia page.. anywho heres a sample of whats to come..

ECF'NW.