Upcoming Tech N9ne Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
This may sound lame because it was just announced, but will the Lil Wayne collab be on the upcoming album? (if so that would be a great move for him)

He said he had beats that called for him and Em, any progress on that?

How many bitches did he fuck last tour?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Will we see a Vintage Tech 2 anytime soon?
After all, he promised.

Here's a question, "Has Strange Music signed Irv Da Phenom yet?", then if/when he indicates they haven't, a follow question could be "Are you crazy?"

One that I don't expect to ever be asked would be "Given the reconciliations in recent years with artists from your past (RDVs/Scoob, IcyRoc, Bishop), any chance we'll see a reconciliation with Vell or Don in the near future?" On the subject of the Rogue Dogs, any plans for a new project with them like Scoob was talking about last year?

Oct 6, 2008
Please, ask about the tracks on "All 6's and 7's".. Song titles (if available)..

And ask him if "Speed of Light" will ever see the light of day...

JK, I know that's more of a btnh question...

Everyone beat me to the punch with "Ask about the Slaughterhouse and Eminem collabs..."

Thanks man.

Oct 6, 2008
Please, ask about the tracks on "All 6's and 7's".. Song titles (if available)..

And ask him if "Speed of Light" will ever see the light of day...

JK, I know that's more of a btnh question...

Everyone beat me to the punch with "Ask about the Slaughterhouse and Eminem collabs..."

Thanks man.
Maybe you could shed some light on this apparent track. Meanwhile, someone should ask him about Speed of Sound.
Once again.. Dr. Cox with his keen corrective nature strikes again.. haha

Yes the "Speed of SOUND" track... < that one.. :knockout:

Jan 16, 2007
Has the Kabosh track "Insecure" featuring Dirty Wormz been recorded due to it being scheduled to appear on The Gates Mixed Plate when the album was first mentioned?

In the same breathe.. is the planned "The Kabosh Experience" (where the beats were to be provided by King Tech) and be the set up to Kabosh.. still likely to occur?

ECF'NW.
damn man u tryin to get answers to questions i had absolutely no idea were even rumors....props

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"Given the reconciliations in recent years with artists from your past (RDVs/Scoob, IcyRoc, Bishop), any chance we'll see a reconciliation with Vell or Don in the near future?"
Looks like the answer may be a "Yes."

Twitter said:
Don Juan (thatsdonjuan): @KrizzKaliko WHAT UP KAIiko
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to KrizzKaliko

Krizz Kaliko (KrizzKaliko): RT @thatsdonjuan @KrizzKaliko WHAT UP KAIiko)nuttin, tech wanna know what will it take to get separations on angjellic LP?
33 minutes ago via TwitBird

Don Juan (thatsdonjuan): @KrizzKaliko Tell Tech it's not a problem to get that separated.I have all it tell to call me 816 337 5627 we gone make it work!GLAD TO
19 minutes ago via web in reply to KrizzKaliko