Upcoming Tech N9ne Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Tech N9ne will be interviewed for "Underground Radio" here in Australia on Saturday morning (basically Friday afternoon/evening in the States), on a podcast show, which can be found at http://www.undergroundradio.net.au/ directed at the Juggalo/Psychopathic Records/Sub-Noize fans of Australia.. it will go for 90 minutes..

I want to know if anyone has any good questions they want answered in the interview.. feel free to post them up and I will send them along.. with the interview intended to be on the net by mid to late September..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Has the Kabosh track "Insecure" featuring Dirty Wormz been recorded due to it being scheduled to appear on The Gates Mixed Plate when the album was first mentioned?

In the same breathe.. is the planned "The Kabosh Experience" (where the beats were to be provided by King Tech) and be the set up to Kabosh.. still likely to occur?

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
NZTECHFAN, the Strange Music Head Quarters are looking to schedule Tech N9ne and his show around March | April 2011.. here in Australia..

ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2002
Why are you answering your own questions.

My question is why did Tech proclaim himself the King of Darkness, then talk shit on his fans when they didn't like the Gates Mixed Plate? Ya know... being as how he's the one who called himself the King of Darkness and all.

Sep 30, 2002
Why are you answering your own questions.

My question is why did Tech proclaim himself the King of Darkness, then talk shit on his fans when they didn't like the Gates Mixed Plate? Ya know... being as how he's the one who called himself the King of Darkness and all.
Tech said on Damn Fool TV that he wants to be the King of Lightness too. Then he laughed so I don't know if he was serious or not. My guess is he wants to be the King of both, that way you have all the fans.

Nov 14, 2002
Well talking about your dick isn't my idea of "lightness".

But essentially my point is that people in the position to ask these questions, especially when you can say it was someone else who asked it, should be asking the shit. I bet this interview is about the GOTJ, Tila Tequila, ICP collabs, Lynch, and when Tech is going to dye his hair back.

Dec 14, 2005
Ask him to spit a verse from all 6s and 7s.
What producers are confirmed for all 6s and 7s.
Any luck getting in contact with Corey Tailor?
Kabosh?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
What with collaborations with three of the members already done or in the works, has there been any talk of an appearance on the next Slaughterhouse album?

Sep 24, 2002
Are we EVER gonna get that calabo with kray n twista

Is strange gonna sign a female and stop using krizz on 99% of stranges' shit

Ask about other calabs like Em obvious and royce, crooked etc

See if Stevie is gonna be on some more strange shit

just hope this aint like most of the rest of the interviews where most of it is either pointless stan questions or shit we already know