UFC On Fox 3: Diaz vs. Miller

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
Once again MMA reigned supreme. Everyone left my homies house pissed off after the boxing event, but wanted to re-watch the UFC on fox.

WAR DIAZ BROS
WAR NATE DIAZ
WAR GRACIE FIGHTERS

Oct 27, 2008
i heard bendo is hinting @ wanting to fight nate on twitter MsKomatoze @MsKomatoze . but i dont do twitter, so i cant prove it.

still, i'd fuckin much rather see bendo/nate than bendo/edgar again. i agreed with the decision & dont wanna watch edgar in another rematch anyway.

bendo's good @ finding his way out of some seriously dangerous submission attempts, but i think nate will end the fight if it goes there.

Nov 7, 2006
i heard bendo is hinting @ wanting to fight nate on twitter @DANA. but i dont do twitter, so i cant prove it.

still, i'd fuckin much rather see bendo/nate than bendo/edgar again. i agreed with the decision & dont wanna watch edgar in another rematch anyway.

bendo's good @ finding his way out of some seriously dangerous submission attempts, but i think nate will end the fight if it goes there.
yeah he said somthing like Dana I ain't scared homie. lol. Bendo wants to fight whoever whenever. gotta respect that.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I DONT KNOW WHY FRANKIE EDGAR GOT A REMATCH? I DIDNT SEE THAT FIGHT AS CONTROVERSIAL OR THERE BEING ANY REASON FOR THEM TO FIGHT AGAIN. EDGAR SHOULD HAVE GOT BACK IN LINE.

THIS INSTANT REMATCH SHIT HAS SLOWED UP THE GAME IN THIS WEIGHT CLASS FOR AWHILE NOW.

Oct 27, 2008
in really hope edgar catches some kind of injury that'll knock him out of that fight so we can see bendo/diaz. or dana comes to could just come to his senses. but that's pretty unlikely...