UFC On Fox 3: Diaz vs. Miller

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007

May 5, 2012 at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

Main card
Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Jim Miller
Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Johny Hendricks
Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Alan Belcher
Heavyweight bout: Pat Barry vs. Lavar Johnson

Preliminary card
Welterweight bout: John Hathaway vs. Pascal Krauss
Flyweight bout: Louis Gaudinot vs. John Lineker
Lightweight bout: Danny Castillo vs. John Cholish
Middleweight bout: Mike Massenzio vs. Karlos Vemola
Lightweight bout: Tony Ferguson vs. Dennis Hallman
Flyweight bout: John Dodson vs. Darren Uyenoyama
Featherweight bout: Pablo Garza vs. Dennis Bermudez
Bantamweight bout: Nick Denis vs. Johnny Bedford

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Diaz gone do his thing tonight, Miller aint no punk tho saw him fight in Nashville against Melvin Gallard. UFC did a horrible job promoting this fight tho and why the fuck would you go heads up with a huge boxing match in Mayweather vs Cotto? horrible point to prove, Ima DVR this shit!

Feb 14, 2006
Diaz gone do his thing tonight, Miller aint no punk tho saw him fight in Nashville against Melvin Gallard. UFC did a horrible job promoting this fight tho and why the fuck would you go heads up with a huge boxing match in Mayweather vs Cotto? horrible point to prove, Ima DVR this shit!
I think they start this event at 5pm so it ends before the Floyd fight. I just hope it's over before the Mosley/Alvarez one otherwise I'll just d/l the Diaz fight later.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
^^this, but the boxing ppv starts at 6 tho...so most likely ur gonna BE missing the canelo n mosley fight, but yea the ufc on fox ends at seven so prolly by that time floyd n cotto might be already underway...

Feb 14, 2006
^^this, but the boxing ppv starts at 6 tho...so most likely ur gonna BE missing the canelo n mosley fight, but yea the ufc on fox ends at seven so prolly by that time floyd n cotto might be already underway...
I got the hbo payperview on on sopcast and ufc on fox in hi def lol. Looks like dana knew what he was doing. The UFC event ends at 7pm, and with 2 fights airing before the Shane mosley fight i think we're in the clear!