Two Men Shot While Invading Rapper Lavish D's Las Vegas Home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Wow lol

Anyone relevant or who was relevant? Haha
Ap9

Not even joking...DJ pimp joined in and help him spin a web of lies..the thread got locked when people didnt fall for it...then AP9 Came back saying his siccness account was hacked LOOOOOOL

Why does anyone who gets exposed,goes of on one,says some mad shit or gets caught out always try to insult peoples intelligence by claiming there chosen social media account was hacked looool

Read the thread below
http://www.siccness.net/vb/f5/message-ap9-347021.html

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ap9

Not even joking...DJ pimp joined in and help him spin a web of lies..the thread got locked when people didnt fall for it...then AP9 Came back saying his siccness account was hacked LOOOOOOL

Why does anyone who gets exposed,goes of on one,says some mad shit or gets caught out always try to insult peoples intelligence by claiming there chosen social media account was hacked looool

Read the thread below
http://www.siccness.net/vb/f5/message-ap9-347021.html
You stay on my dick HARD!! I think your really obsessed with me! We not gone turn this to another AP9- Timecop page...... SEE YOU TUESDAY!!

Feb 11, 2006
You stay on my dick HARD!! I think your really obsessed with me! We not gone turn this to another AP9- Timecop page...... SEE YOU TUESDAY!!
You must be the one and only person to have they siccness account hacked ever..lol

Ill be there tuesday breh..ill be the dude with a red poodle rockin dat fubu hair cutting cape.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
You must be the one and only person to have they siccness account hacked ever..lol

Ill be there tuesday breh..ill be the dude with a red poodle rockin dat fubu hair cutting cape.
i swear if the only thing that happens tuesday is another video game / album release date.. then both your names need to be read in pink. y'all cant go on 20 pages thick and nothing come out of the day. if u aint sent ap your number n just expect him to arrive blindly then you are a be eye iz natch as far as the hubble can see. go one on one on camera and let the sicc shit talkin finally amount to something. been on this bitch for 10 years and aint one of these boxing matches went down yet. closest i remember was jt telling daz to fight him on cam.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
i swear if the only thing that happens tuesday is another video game / album release date.. then both your names need to be read in pink. y'all cant go on 20 pages thick and nothing come out of the day. if u aint sent ap your number n just expect him to arrive blindly then you are a be eye iz natch as far as the hubble can see. go one on one on camera and let the sicc shit talkin finally amount to something. been on this bitch for 10 years and aint one of these boxing matches went down yet. closest i remember was jt telling daz to fight him on cam.

There is a video circulatin on the interwebs if Im not mistaken....from back in the day.....they was in the basketball court or some shit and dude ended up tryin to flee....

I dont kno the story behind that one tho.

Shit was hilarious .

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
There is a video circulatin on the interwebs if Im not mistaken....from back in the day.....they was in the basketball court or some shit and dude ended up tryin to flee....

I dont kno the story behind that one tho.

Shit was hilarious .
Man, Wasn't that Bola Mac climbing the fence?! I tried finding the Youtube, but couldn't...

May 7, 2002
True Jt and daz only too rappers that put up them duke on some non publicity stunt to end the beef and did it like men and then worked with each other with no animosity afterward respect that to the fullest that was probably the most gangsta I seen on cam since the Nate Dogg and BG knocc out fight

Last edited: