Two Men Shot While Invading Rapper Lavish D's Las Vegas Home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
^we never saw the video that was supposedly filmed

And I'll bet AP9's cleanest car that timebomb will not show up....

Not once has anyone ever backed up their shittalking in person with these net beefs

Its not for me to show up dude...im here 3rd and silva(block) north richmond..its for him to get here and not be on the out skirts taking pictures next to Richmondstreets signs in safe suburban neighborhoods faking it like he did his death ,gettin the thread locked when people worked out he was playin possum loooooool..which is pretty much the same shit Lav D is doing for publicity.

Feb 11, 2006
AP9 @AP9 so your siccness account was hacked and used to fake your own death???

Yeah sure it was,the only man in history on the sicc it would happen to.

Why lie though??lol

I aint on ya case hard,you travelling all the way from vegas to richmond to cut my hair dude

Pot calling the kettle black much??

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
nate got the golf club to the head that probably led to them strokes he ended up having
im pretty sure dude with the black hat on swinging on the guy was nate himself,doing damage against them other cats,..he landed that shit hard on ol boy,..then he dropped it and those guys picked it up and ran after nate,...nate had on the brownish tan looking shirt!,..then left up the hill!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
The only thing that happened was lavs house got broke into while nobody was there and they took a couple bands and some shoes...he hadn't even moved in yet...funny how stories get twisted and over exaggerated.