TRAININ' DAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
i watched that last night for tha second time...movie iz tight it had a colors feel to it...i thought of that to

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
the tight part is that they were real DAMU, not actors....and thats how it really goes down wit the pigeons....they really do do that shit to warn other muhfuckas bout cops....i read an article in some magazine, they interviewed some bigg blood and he explained alllll that shit, he didnt mention training day but he said exactly what they do....

S

Supah Sperm

^^^ that wuz OG Bloodhound from Rollin 20 Bloods

fool been shot 23 somethin times........ once execution style under his chin......

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ahhhhh shiiiit!!! i forgot!!! that muhfucka got shot in the nuts too!!! they showed pic of dood wit shirt off and he had wounds ALLL over...shit looked sick...damn right he is a ghetto vet though fo sho!!!

May 10, 2002
FHM MAGAZINE....I GET THAT SHIT FOR FREE ITS KINDA LIKE MAXIM...ACTUALLY MADE BY SAME PEOPLE....HAD A FULL INTERVIEW WIT BLOODHOUND

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Seems like its some blood hatin' goin' on...Bloods are outnumbered 20 to 1 by Crips and still run they sets.

Its know facts that Bloods got the Penitentiary on lock and cities like Sacramento, Compton (Tree Top, Leuders Park), and Blood sets like Nickerson Gardens Bounty Hunters, Westside Carson Piru, Athens Park, Neighborhood Piru (the "I"), Black P Stones, Fruit Town Brims, man too many Blood sets that control shit.

Just my two cents...and oh yeah, the Bay is aligned with the Bloods via 415.

Peace.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
AIN'T NO BLOOD HATIN' gOIN' ON. MAYBE SOME BLOOD KILLIN' IN THE PAST. BUT TAKE IT UP WITH THE MOVIE PRODUCER WHO MADE THE BLOODS IN THE MOVIE LOOK WEAK.

AND YOU RIgHT, I KIND OF FIgURED THAT THE 415 WAS ALL DOWN WITH THE RED-RAggAS.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
EDJ: Its all good dog I respect your opinion, as for the movie, I dont know if they made em look weak, but rather smart.

As for the crips in Imperial Courts...they didnt know them dudes was cops. For the most part, gangsters dont shoot at cops. Its bad for business and makes em come down hard on cats.

SUPAH SPERM: Red Car in the West Coast, too deep. 415, Blood, UBN, etc.

Peace.