TRAININ' DAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

EAST_BAY_G

That movie was pretty cool. Yeah the Bloods were pretty weak in that movie. Since when do Bloods get along with narks? What the fuck? The Crips were down in that movie. The Surenos were fucking weird. I don't know if it was just me but they made them seem fucking gay when they talk about "getting their shit pushed in." Come on man who really wants to hear that shit. I still watch that movie from time to time. The ending was fucking pussy shit. The Russians blew away Denzel which was alright but they didn't even bother to say what happened to Dre and the rest of Denzel's men. The alternative ending was fucking stupid. I don't know though but those are just my opinions.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Vamps said:
The cholos in the movie were wack. Cholos don't look or talk like that. That's the 80's "homes"..

Vamps
IX.
What do they look like then?
I could of sworn I saw a few baldies up in there, and the ones with hair were looking like Veteranos. What kind of gangsters you got up in the ALH? LOL

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
EDJ said:
^YUP,
THEM RIPS WASN'T HAVIN' IT. BUT THE BLOODS HOOD "THE JUNgLES" I BELIEVE IS INgLEWOOD.

AND WHY I SAY THE BLOODS WERE MADE TO LOOK WEAK CAUSE DENZEL HAD THEM ALL PUNKED, LIVIN' IN THEY SHIT AND THEY WOULDN'T BUST A gRAPE. ON THE OTHA HAND, THE RIPS WASN'T gIVIN' A FUK AND PUT HOLES IN HIS BUCCET.

BUT IT WAS COO' HAD THAT DAMU NIggA TRAINED THEM DOVES TO WARN MUTHA-FUKAS THAT LONZO(DENZEL) WAS IN THEY HOOD.
It's called Flippen pigeons. I beleive I've heard that once or twice in a song here or there. :rolleyes:

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
ChopShop said:
I just watched this movie a few days ago..

The crips shot at Denzel because they didn't know him, and Macy Gray was shouting that they weren't the cops and had stole her money...plus, look at the car they were driving and they didn't have any backup...it was easy to blast and react without thinking much just based on Sandman's girls screams...

and the bloods kept it real cuz they all knew him and add to that the fact that he had helped a few of them stay out of trouble. "Thanks for lookin out for the homey," one blood said earlier in the movie if you can remember.

The Bloods still didn't like Lonzo. If you remember, they mumbled some bullshit either before or after he passed them by. The crips blasted because Sandmans girl gave the order. The Bloods were doing jobs for Lonzo, so they were cool. And If I remember correctly, he had a little broad there too.

May 19, 2002
EAST_BAY_G said:
they didn't even bother to say what happened to Dre and the rest of Denzel's men. The alternative ending was fucking stupid. I don't know though but those are just my opinions.
i could care less what happened to dre and denzels friends that really wasnt relevent to the whole point of the movie, but yah that alternate ending was super weak good thing they didnt use it

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Al-Kaholik said:
The crips didn't know alonso was a cop...and the bloods knew better, you kill a cop in your own neighborhood thats the end of it right there.
word!
you could always feel how they hated lonzo cause he was kicking them around that much. plus he was a real dislikable person.
yet they had their neighborhood under control and in the end they decided about the outcome of the fight between allonzo and ethan hawke's character.

what was that alternative ending like though? never watched the dvd...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
"It's called Flippen pigeons"

yes it is.........

ive seen it down twice by some country homies down here, who PUSH WEIGHT.

On the birds note, I've heard about people "flippin birds" to show their power in the hood to have the birds at their command...I don't believe that had anything to do with Denzel bein around. (plus it tells a little bit about the birds in the documentary)
^^lol.....i have nev-er heard that shit...to show power, maaan they are used just like lil homies on the corner sittin on bikes, if popos comin to the hood......THEY GIVE THE WARNING.

My uncle in N.C. did a 10 year bid for pushin snow, he lived out in the country and sometimes paid lil kids to run through the woods to warn him when the police came creepin.

Apr 25, 2002
k i still dnt get how the bloods are gay? They got a cop who is keepin them out of jail so they dont kill him? Id do the same thing. If you kill a cop, you are either getting killed by the cops that find you, or your on Deathrow right?

May 3, 2002
yeah that movie is tight I got it on dvd when it first came out . That movie is based on some real shit ( how there is corruption in the police force, government, etc.)