Top 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
no, I'm not supported by anyone. I lived on my own for about a year now. It would help if you got to know someone before making comments like this. You don't even know who I am or anything about me. So what's the point in hating on someone that you know nothing about. I've never done anything to any of you on here, all I've done, is checked this post a couple times and responded. I never started any beef.

Most of you sit around and talk all day about how the industry is all the same and it's all a bunch of mainstream crap. Well, you don't have to like my music. But at least respect that I'm TRYIN' to do something different from the rest. Some will feel it and some won't. Just leave it at that.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

first off.....

when someone tells you...that you are on the same level as big....tupac... the best thing you could do as an astist that a lot people no little about ...is say...."no, im no where near them"...

second...
i might not know you personally.....
but i know hella people that do.... and thats how i get info...
see you are speakin on me first....
i have a right to clown you shit... you were the one callin me a crazy "tech fan" ....bitch you know what you think you know....

third....if you want to change the industry so bad....then you better learn to take critizism....cause you will get a lot....not just because you are whack...but because you are white also. POINT BLANK!

fourth....if tech asked you to get on a track with him (and thats a big IF)....then you better get some damn practice.....cause that track "broken chains"....you came whack....i mean WHACK!...

and all my little internet buddies are people that i am sure you know...and i know them personally as well. most of them have a label...and are artist them selves..... so dont speak what you dont know!

5000 bitch

Nov 14, 2002
DAMN ZERO, CANT YOU CUT MY BOY STEVEN SOME SLACK? IF YOU LISTEN TO "BROKEN CHANIS" HE TELLS ABOUT HIS CHILD HOOD EXPERIENCES.....ITS ALL JESUS BRO
Hey man I'm not on his case... He's the one who said his mom is buyin' him panties and shit.

Feb 1, 2003
hah. these fools...
lyrycyst is doing different things.
if you dont like his shit. fine. hate, clown, waste your time on posts over the internet.
but soon enough when you detatch yourself from your internet mainframe and peer into the real world, you'll see that he's making a difference.
and the love is spreading.
these haters cant fade the positivity.
cats all up the coast are feeling the style even in canada ive got homeys bumpin that disc...
your opinion is mearly yours.
to impose it on others is useless.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

its funny cause i guess i do remember everyone talking about "lyrycyst" from MO.....on my recent trip to the east coast.

then i woke up.....

i wont argue with a boy groupie......

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

its funny cause i guess i do remember everyone talking about "lyrycyst" from MO.....on my recent trip to the east coast.

then i woke up.....

i wont argue with a boy groupie......

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
man, are you missing everything here. I know how to take criticism, I do it all the time. Your posts got to the point past criticism. Everytime someone posted somethin', here comes internet king JLMACN to post something negative. You can clown me all you want. You're not changing a thing. The music is positive and spreading, I have talent. I never said I was anywhere near Tupac or BIG, so you pulled that from somewhere else. Is it that hard to say, I don't like his music and leave it at that. Let other people judge for themselves. And yes, there are people in NY who got the disk. I know that for a fact. Just because they're not out making a big hype about it doesn't mean a thing. I'll spread one person at a time.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

you are either hot or cold......not lukewarm!

dude.....you need to get your head checked....
you are a christian rapper in the "rap game".....WAKE UP!

thats all ima say about this anymore.....

your style,position, and lyrics.....are in vain if thats what you want to do...."win souls"....

but you making statments like..."you cum yours pants everytime someone mentions tech n9ne".....oh man....way to win another soul.......YOU are whack!!!!.......GIVE IT UP.........BITCH!

Nov 14, 2002
lyrycyst said:
I'm in it to save souls, not to get famous.
Save souls? What the fuck? Allright Pope DJ Paul III, you lost me on this one. You wanna save souls? Become a priest. You wanna rap, then rap.

It's one thing to do an inspirational song now and then, but come on...

Praise the lord! I'm healed by lyrycyst's phat beats!

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
alright, we'll see. In the bible, God says

"Make a joyful noise"

he never told me how. I believe rap is God's music too. If it is done right. I've already seen many people saved at my shows, people bursting into tears, it's amazing. I don't care what any of you think of me or my music. I'm not doing this for you.

and as far as the statement I made earlier, yeah, it was probably a little wrong. But that's not for you to judge, it's between me and God.

It seems that you have "rap" as one style of music. It has to be mob, or gangster, but I got some news, it can be a whole lot more. It can change people's lives whether you believe it or not. It can do it for the worse or for the good. I plan to be on the good side of things. Laugh now, but in the end you'll bite your tongue. There's a ministry involved in my music and through my shows. That's what gets people saved, if you've never been to one of my shows, then you can't really respond can you. And as far as JLMACN, you're criticism will never touch me. You'll never bring me down or make me believe that I'm "wack". 'cause thousands of people love what I'm doing. I don't care if I only had one fan, if I've made a difference in their life, I've done more than half of the rappers out there.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

man dont even try to preach to me......
my mom is a "hard-core" christian and let me WAKE you up....what you are doin is in vain. I, and a lot of other people see you in clubs, dances, concerts....

i dont know what bible you are reading but the "holy bible" says you should not be apart of the world and do wordly things.....
so dont come at me like i dont know what i am talking about...

for you to say...i can not judge your statment is funny....
i dont have to judge it......you should not have said it..."preacher"...imagine your preacher telling that to your moms or dad...wonder what they would zay?

you are to fucking dumb......

your music is not for "us"?
then what souls are you tryin to "save"...?????
animal souls?

oh and about the "thousands" loving your music...
thats funny.....
they must be so supportive ...that they have not bought your record.....

dude i wont argue with you anymore.....
this is funny......cause from your first statement.."i will not go back and forth with you"......to NOW!....

you have made me more of a non-fan than a fan....
again....you are whack!!
and your attitude is just as fucked up as your mind is....

tell your moms to hit the local strip club again so you can buy a beat from some real producers....
you little BITCH!....

Nov 14, 2002
lyrycyst said:
alright, we'll see. In the bible, God says

"Make a joyful noise"

he never told me how. I believe rap is God's music too. If it is done right. I've already seen many people saved at my shows, people bursting into tears, it's amazing. I don't care what any of you think of me or my music. I'm not doing this for you.

That's because the church has you and them tricked into believing that god is something so fuckin' powerful that it moves you.

There's a ministry involved in my music and through my shows. That's what gets people saved, if you've never been to one of my shows, then you can't really respond can you. And as far as JLMACN, you're criticism will never touch me. You'll never bring me down or make me believe that I'm "wack". 'cause thousands of people love what I'm doing. I don't care if I only had one fan, if I've made a difference in their life, I've done more than half of the rappers out there.
Has it ever occurred to you that the way you consider your music so fuckin' high and mighty, is blasphemous?

And yes, the bunch of fools that live their life by some fuckin' book would cling to your nuts, because they'll cling to anything that's about "God" just to feel better about themselves. I don't mean those with faith, but the type of person that would weep at the foot of a cornflake shaped like the "virgin" Mary, and maybe those kats at your shows were cryin' because they thought they were going to see a rap show, not a rap rendition of Jesus Christ Superstar.

Don't get me wrong, kid. I haven't heard you and whether you're good or not isn't my place to say. But this whole "Christian rap / Christian rock" bullshit makes me sick. It's just an easy way to pack the pews by playing to people's faith, which in my opinion is misguided in the first place.

Oct 27, 2002
do you know what pisses me off (apart from zero media)

how there not righting the bible today and so on

i mean it has been writtin for so many years ... but nothing has been added in like ... a long time!!

JL how do you get off callin people whack that have ACTUALLY released albums and have shows whack where are your shows cds fans?...

zero media you think your so high and mighty dissin people thinkin you da shit , but YOUR so fuckin pussy you can do it only on the net and not on the street ... what you have to say to dat??
you so much up ya own fuckin ass its just saddening!

just read your rhyme zero its all about you and how fuckin good you are ... you may get a laugh out of my ignorance but i get an ever bigger one reading about how much your in love with yourself

Oct 27, 2002
lyrycyst ... let the haters hate , they cant picture themselves in someone elses shoes.

your shits tight and i hope you gonna be on everready

see the reason why i feel your music is cause i can relate to it ...
i have dealt with many haters through out life ... i have had a fucked up life .

im not christian or anything ... hey, i aint really religious because i beleive in worshipping god threw my own words ... i beleive in god ... dont get me wrong.

warm , cold and luke warm = demons, angels and civilians ...
luke warm means someone who has not yet choosen a path or has no beleifs

out

Nov 14, 2002
Lejo_B.R.O.K.E said:
do you know what pisses me off (apart from zero media)

how there not righting the bible today and so on

i mean it has been writtin for so many years ... but nothing has been added in like ... a long time!!

Dude, you start the fire before I even get to the battle. If I threw fire on the street, you'd roll around in it. I can't wait to show Strange what an idiot you are, so I'll be posting this awful post, and my reply over there too.... This is supreme classic idiocy, with fuckin sour cream and chives on top and an extra cup of cheese on the side.

First of all, you "write" a book, and make a "right" turn. Second of all, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ADD TO THE BIBLE YOU FUCKIN' MORON! YOU'RE THE ONLY IDIOT BACKIN' THIS LYRYCYST PUNK AND YOU JUST PISSED ON HIM HARDER THAN I EVER COULD HAVE. I've met a lot of idiots on the siccness, but you don't just take the kake shit, you fuckin' bake it.

zero media you think your so high and mighty dissin people thinkin you da shit , but YOUR so fuckin pussy you can do it only on the net and not on the street ... what you have to say to dat??

That's easy. When have you met me? Where do you live? Oh that's right, Australia. I'm in NY... Yeah. You look at the ground where you live not to avoid people, but to not make eye contact with the fuckin' dingos and kangaroos that roam around your village once the chief puts the fire out. Don't forget to tie your food in the trees so no animals can get it.

you so much up ya own fuckin ass its just saddening!

Somethin's gotta be up there to keep you from gettin' in.

just read your rhyme zero its all about you and how fuckin good you are ... you may get a laugh out of my ignorance but i get an ever bigger one reading about how much your in love with yourself
Oh, did you want me to write a fuckin' sig rhyme about how subtle I am? Hahhahahhahahhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Zer0 fuckin' owns you. You ain't never gettin' off this leash, bitch. :devious: :devious:

warm , cold and luke warm = demons, angels and civilians ...
luke warm means someone who has not yet choosen a path or has no beleifs

Civilians??? Didn't know god considered us innocents in part of his military battleplan... Holy shit man. Touch the monitor Lejo_Brat, does it burn?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Lejo_B.R.O.K.E said:
JL how do you get off callin people whack that have ACTUALLY released albums and have shows whack where are your shows cds fans?...

learn some damn english....then ask me a question...
you are the TRUE idiot here....putting this clown in a "TOP 5" of all time....