TOP 5 STONER MEALS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
JUST WENT OUT LIKE A HOUR AGOCOPPED A MC CHICKEN WITH BACON, AND A MC DOUBLE. PUT THAT SHIT TOGETHER.

THEN COPPED SOME BIG ASS BOXES OF NERDS, BOBBLEHEADS, AND BUTTERFINGER MINIS, BIG BAG OF CHILI CHEESE FRITOS AND A FEW ARIZONA TEAS. AND A YOO-HOO. AND A BABY RUTH. IM SO FUCKIN FULL RIGHT NOW
Damn Bruh you tryna Kill your self!!Eat all that shit and get Instant Diabetes! The'll be amputating your leg in a Week! lol.

May 14, 2002
* reads all this stuff... looks to the left and sees four sammiches with peanut butter and chocolate paste.

Feels depressed...

Aug 24, 2003
Their is a Place Called "THE TURF" in Downtown SEATTLE that sells LUMPIA. They got the Bomb ass LUMPIA! Thats all i eat when i go their. 2nd and Pike st. Right Next to the Group of Cluckers trying to sell you Stolen Clothes from the ROSS Across the Street! lol.
lol fuck the turf, thats like the worst restaurant ive ever eaten at in seattle. i can go in there with forty dollars and be the most balling person in there

lol what kind of restaurant has 20 cent pieces of toast on the menu. people going in there with 83 cents and buying a cup of coffee a piece of toast and one piece of bacon and shit lmao. that restaurant is for the junkies and alcoholics

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I been trying to be a healthier stoner ... normally I make some homemade trail mix with like: Dried Fruit, Almonds, Cashews and Chocolate Chips.

Mar 14, 2010
lol fuck the turf, thats like the worst restaurant ive ever eaten at in seattle. i can go in there with forty dollars and be the most balling person in there

lol what kind of restaurant has 20 cent pieces of toast on the menu. people going in there with 83 cents and buying a cup of coffee a piece of toast and one piece of bacon and shit lmao. that restaurant is for the junkies and alcoholics
For real!!! I'm telling you man... that LUMPIA is the shit! They make it from Scratch and give you a 10 Piece serving for like 4 dollars! I get my shit to go! I aint trying to eat next to the HEROIN Junkie whos knotting out and Old black crackhead Ladies asking for a Bite trying to flirt! Fuck off my weed high... fuck that! lol.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
For real!!! I'm telling you man... that LUMPIA is the shit! They make it from Scratch and give you a 10 Piece serving for like 4 dollars! I get my shit to go! I aint trying to eat next to the HEROIN Junkie whos knotting out and Old black crackhead Ladies asking for a Bite trying to flirt! Fuck off my weed high... fuck that! lol.
lol at knotting out.

i'd try a couple bites of the lumpia since you emphasize that it is super bomb, and for the fact that we as humans we are pretty resilient digestively. But you know a place like that doesn't take pride on where they get their ingredients from. I've known a few "respectable to the public" restaurants that have been caught by health inspectors and fda for digging out of the near by dumpster for expired veggies, getting stolen hacked cow, and having all types of bacteria in the kitchen. You can hide staleness and lack of nutrients real easy in a sauce or spread. Watch what you eat.

Clientele seem like a lot of fun though!