TOP 5 STONER MEALS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

some may not get this one...its a bay thang

and then

i used to make high burritos.....1 can of chili ( per burrito) shred hella cheese, microwave...add more cheese, and some valentino hot sauce....shit was a quick stoner meal

and then

coco puffs mixed with peanut butter crunch

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003

some may not get this one...its a bay thang
hell yes! only problem, (and ya leave it to a white guy to complain about this) is they dont have real fuckin mayonaise. i swear to god ive walked this earth for 31 years and the biggest mystery in life is why nations uses miracle whip? if i had a million dollars to spend i would hire morgan freeman and the guys that had him do through the workhole and have him get to the bottom of this nonsense. i even ask every time i go like a dunb fuck "umm...can i get real mayonaise instead of that other shit?" and not once have i received real mayonaise. yes im that passionate about condiments. i now bring my own packets of mayo with me when i know im going to nations. if its a spur of the moment thiung and i end up therre i ALWAYS ask thinking that this will be the time when i get the real deal. nope. never gonna happen.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
its not miracle whip...its the special sauce lol

miracle whip or mayo...i dont care...lately ive been fuckin with that chipotle mayo that just came out....

in my old age i have to watch nations though...its greasy as fuck..and my metabolism aint what it used to be