TOP 5 STONER MEALS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
dairy belle is the bizz to....when im in SJ....im always goin there

but ive always wanted to check out that mexican restaurant with the superman logo...i think its on white by mckee
SUPER TAQUERIA is Good, But not the Best. The Taco Truck called "EL NORTENO" in front of the 850 Bryant PoPo station in Frisco is Hella Good. I used to take my boy to see his PO in frisco and i always ate their Burritos. Good shit.

Des504

destructCo.
Oct 13, 2002
louisiana
etsy.com
Popeye's strips (to avoid the greas hands) w/their green beans and an order of their fries...w/a sweet tea.

popcorn + anything.
when at the movies, nachos and popcorn + m&ms or the little ice cream joints.

sushi or chinese buffet (to really get your money's worth)

boiled crawfish+++

a shrimp and catfish poboy

pretty much any local dish.

fruity pebbles

beef jerky (the real shit, not the shit from the store) https://www.bigjohnsbeefjerky.com/ shit 'slaps' as you bay folks say.

so much. I propped the dude that said food up there. ha.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
SUPER TAQUERIA is Good, But not the Best. The Taco Truck called "EL NORTENO" in front of the 850 Bryant PoPo station in Frisco is Hella Good. I used to take my boy to see his PO in frisco and i always ate their Burritos. Good shit.
gracias....

super taqueria....next time im at my cousins im droppin by there...

do i have to be wearing red to go to "el norteno"? couldnt hurt lol

Jun 5, 2004
JUST WENT OUT LIKE A HOUR AGOCOPPED A MC CHICKEN WITH BACON, AND A MC DOUBLE. PUT THAT SHIT TOGETHER.

THEN COPPED SOME BIG ASS BOXES OF NERDS, BOBBLEHEADS, AND BUTTERFINGER MINIS, BIG BAG OF CHILI CHEESE FRITOS AND A FEW ARIZONA TEAS. AND A YOO-HOO. AND A BABY RUTH. IM SO FUCKIN FULL RIGHT NOW