Too Many Stupid Kids!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
I Dont care if this thread gets deleted, cause i just need to get this shit off my chest.

Back in my days the only reasons why a person would choose to be affiliated with gangs was because you grew up in the barrio, and you felt you needed to protect yourself and others around you. Now when i go places, I see kids who wear Khakis and Red pendaltons cause they think its cool or some shit. Its fuckin ridiculous. Why do you think its cool to be shot at, To lose family members, and To get locked up? Most of these fucks arent even from the barrio. Like the other day i went to go visit my uncle in Clovis, which is like a suburb town of Fresno, and i see these little kids who are probably like 15 or 16, tryin to be all flamed up with red cortez and 49er jerseys and shit, and they had skateboards which was even more pathetic. So i roll up on em cause i felt like fuckin around and scaring them, and I say

"Whattup ENE, YOU TWO LITTLE BITCHES SOME MUTTS??? WHAT BARRIO YOU FROM PUTOS"

and these little kids practically shitted themselves, and started stuttering and couldnt even talk straight.

"Nah... uh...man we arent were just going to the skatepark yo"

LMAO
And the worst part about this shit, is most of these fucks havent even earned any stripes at all. I wasnt allowed to wear red or anything like that, until I completed my initiation ritual. But fuck, too many fake ass little kids tryin to act hard.

This shit is too long already, but fuck it I just need to get this shit off my chest

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i feel u bro and i see that shit all the time as well...but i disagree that back n the days only folks who was bangin was doin it for the right reason..i agree it was alot less of these lil dont knows sporting shit and tryna claim just to fit in..but they were still around back than...now its just ridiculous.

the shit i truly cant understand is when i see some cat and i know this dude is a coward..and he gettin accepted by some real mufuckaz..that shit does happen and that is even worse to me...cuz than that coward gets a big head and starts gettin too big for his britches...and them overnight bangers...like one day they are square as a box of applejacks next day they banged out..not just norte but crip blood anything...i see that shit pretty often too...but overall my reaction to this shit now is just laughter..back n the days i would get a lil more hot headed and maybe act irrationally but now i just laugh cuz i know they will get a reality check in one way or another

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
i kno what u mean homie....thoughts how i feel....if you werent courted in you shouldnt b flaggin the set....but thats my opinion....but hey look at what happened to the crips...as soon as people learned bout the c walk....everyone and they mama claimed crip but only half the "crip"s out there got any heart....thats what happens when gangs are glorified...

Aug 6, 2002
FC's primo, damn i need to get another name.

some even funnier shit is there are some san fer surenos in Clovis LOL there is only one real vato from there and there are like these little white kids from a good income neighborhood tagging up SAn fer all over one apartment complex. the other day I was in the are and seen them getting punked by some "rich neighborhood" bulldogs. lol I never seen so many missed thrown punches and running away in years. reason why i know is cause some gurl i talk to lives there. but yeah i remember back in the day you had to be from a varrio to represent. Clovis is a trip man i dont think there is one poorside to the town and there are numerous bulldog gangs. its funny cause they get smashed on real quick by fresno bulldogs. the only way i see some hardcore bulldogs are the ones that moved to clovis but it is funny to see people that live where they moved in try to claim the same shit.

Oct 12, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
i kno what u mean homie....thoughts how i feel....if you werent courted in you shouldnt b flaggin the set....but thats my opinion
Yea man, In my barrio if you were caught sportin red, and you werent a member of $$CHINATOWN, you would get your ass beat.

And MTOWN

I Feel what your sayin too, They try to act hard but they will get checked sooner or later

Oct 12, 2003
FC ENE said:
some even funnier shit is there are some san fer surenos in Clovis LOL there is only one real vato from there and there are like these little white kids from a good income neighborhood tagging up SAn fer all over one apartment complex. the other day I was in the are and seen them getting punked by some "rich neighborhood" bulldogs. lol I never seen so many missed thrown punches and running away in years. reason why i know is cause some gurl i talk to lives there. but yeah i remember back in the day you had to be from a varrio to represent. Clovis is a trip man i dont think there is one poorside to the town and there are numerous bulldog gangs. its funny cause they get smashed on real quick by fresno bulldogs. the only way i see some hardcore bulldogs are the ones that moved to clovis but it is funny to see people that live where they moved in try to claim the same shit.
LMAO Yea i see them fake frogs all the time too. There in Orange Cove tambien. Theres this one OG Mutt that lives on Magnolia here in Dina, and that whole Neighborhood is Norte. Fool never leaves his house

Aug 6, 2002
yeah magnolia is Beamers right? I remember I went to see some gurl like 7 years ago and Im from Reedley and damn i got hit up 6 times just walking down the street LOL. I had a Reedley babe ruth baseball hat on and everyone was like hey homie this is Beamer. I was tripping out cause that whole calle was repping every single house had homies in it practically the gurl i was with had a well known brother from there I think so they left me alone.

Oct 12, 2003
FC ENE said:
yeah magnolia is Beamers right? I remember I went to see some gurl like 7 years ago and Im from Reedley and damn i got hit up 6 times just walking down the street LOL. I had a Reedley babe ruth baseball hat on and everyone was like hey homie this is Beamer. I was tripping out cause that whole calle was repping every single house had homies in it practically the gurl i was with had a well known brother from there I think so they left me alone.
Yea the beamers had that shit on lock for years. Cops hardly patroll in the middle of the barrio, only by the street where the High School and the Mini Mart are at. They wont take the turn into the barrio lmao

Aug 6, 2002
FC's PRiMo

yup that is true, thats a hard calle right there. speaking of that where is chinatown? is it part of E$D or N$D?

Dec 30, 2003
ay i dont mean to disrespect no one or nothin but i dont think it matters how much money ur parents make as long as ur down with ur set and with ur homies....since when is it a rule u have to be poor to be a gangmember....?i can see where u guys r comin from cuz theres nothin i hate more that a whiteboy who thinks hes a thug and would give his left nut to be black or brown cuz they think thats cool but i can also see someone whos down as fuck and lives in the suberbs

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
not to go off topic but a few months ago i was at the mall buying some shoes and i saw a scrap .i went up to him and asked u a scrap?he said no i dont bang but he had all the markings. i said fuck u rat and pulled off a blue cross necklace that had x3 on it. i slapped him in the face with it and threw it in the garbage.his girl came out of the store yelling stop. then i heard her said come quick u guys. i thought some more scraps were comin out but out comes a homeboy all flamed up and another girl . i was like damn aye u a norteno?he was like yea thats my cousin.i said u kick it with scraps like that.fuck u to foo.then i smashed off.i could understand that scrap was his cousin but dont u think he shouldve told him to not dress or rep it while hes around.MANE GAME IS ALL FUCKED UP NOW. :confused:

Oct 12, 2003
banuelos said:
ay i dont mean to disrespect no one or nothin but i dont think it matters how much money ur parents make as long as ur down with ur set and with ur homies....since when is it a rule u have to be poor to be a gangmember....?
I dont remeber anyone saying that. What i do rememer is this

559_Soldado said:
Now when i go places, I see kids who wear Khakis and Red pendaltons cause they think its cool or some shit. Its fuckin ridiculous. Why do you think its cool to be shot at, To lose family members, and To get locked up?
But really tho if you bangin in the suburbs most likely yous a fake

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
DAMN FOO.... AS FAR BACK AS I COULD REMEMBER ME N MY CUZINS AND MY HOMEBOY BEEN REPPIN.... AND ITS HILARIOUS TO SEE ALL THE HOMEBOYS WHO COME IN AND OUT OF THE GAME LOL.... I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH, THERE WAS ABOUT 10 OR LESS NORTENOZ IN MY GRADE. ME N MY HOMIE PUT IT DOWN SO HARD AND ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ALL THE FOOZ WHO WERE SQUARES AND BITCHMADE JUS RECENTLY STARTED ACTING ALL HARD N SHIT A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN THEY WAS JUNIORS IN HIGHSCHOOL LMFAO.... ITS JUS HILARIOUS.... WE STILL ALWAYS WELCOME THE NEW, BUT U GOTTA KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERY HOMEBOY COUNTS.... WE CANT B LETTIN YUNGSTAS STAY STUPID.... THESE FOOS JUST GOTTA BECOME EDUCATED AND SEE IF THEY REALLY HAVE HEART.... BECAUSE THEY REPPIN DA NORTE, THEY SHOULD B GETTIN SCHOOLED U FEEL?

BUT YEA, I HATE SEEIN WHITEBOYS TRYINA ACT BLACK OR BROWN.... BUT ITS WEIRD BECAUSE I GOT THIS ONE HOMEBOY, WHO U CAN SEE ON MY CUZIN'S ALBUM COVER, AND HE HAS BEEN DOWN 4 THA NORTE AND KICKED IT WITH US SINCE I CAN REMEMBER.... HE HAS THA MOST HEART OUT OF 95% OF THE FOOZ THAT I EVEN KNOW.... HE IS THA REALEST MUTHAFUKA I KNOW.... BUT HE IS WHITE LOL.... HE ONE OF MY LOVED ONES THO AND HE IS DOWN 4 THA CAUSE JUST AS MUCH OR EVEN MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE I KNO.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
banuelos said:
since when is it a rule u have to be poor to be a gangmember....?
What?!?! First I hear that you don't have to live in the inner city, then you don't have to be Mexican or Black.. now you don't even have to be poor? Do you still have to be a violent criminal or is that gone too??

We live in different worlds. Exceptions occur, but they're exceptions to the rule..

May 2, 2002
Vamps said:
What?!?! First I hear that you don't have to live in the inner city, then you don't have to be Mexican or Black.. now you don't even have to be poor? Do you still have to be a violent criminal or is that gone too??

We live in different worlds. Exceptions occur, but they're exceptions to the rule..

ACTUALLY VAMPS.......IT SEEMS THAT NOW N DAYZ ROUND HERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A VIOLENT CRIMINAL TO BE A GANG MEMBER....YOU AIN'T GOTTA DO NOTHIN BUT PUT ON SOME RED CLOTHES, POP YO COLLA AND YOU AN INSTANT NORTENO...YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PUT IN WORK ANYMORE. YOU AIN'T EVEN GOTTA BE FROM A VARRIO ANY MORE EITHER..JUST SAY YOU FROM THE NORTE AND YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET LUV AND RESPECT FROM OTHER FAKES!

Apr 6, 2004
What U can't B white N be a gang member, there were Irish gangs here when LA was srill alilazz town N B4 the Norte was even ever thouht of. N igf U consider Italians white them too N Jews. Then these dayz u got cats who B multi ethnic. Or white boyz can only B bikaz N stonaz. My bro is str8 white, but he runs wit Nortenos, he don't try to bang or nuttin but he was raised around all that so what u expect him to drees like, he ain't sportin a red rag but @ times U couldn't tell no diff. Rt. now he's locked up 2 in county. He kicks it wit Nortenos up in jail, he ain't stupid, em woods ain't doing nothing. HIs cuz is down 2, N he's part Indian(Native American), but since he looks str8 white he can't bang. As 4 me I'm Puerto Rican N white, but my skin is str8b white, so I can't B down. Fuck all three of us were born N raised poor as fuck, on welfare checks N food stamps. Had to jack if if we ever wanted anything nice. Man growing up My bro y yo had mayB 2 or 3 cool white friendz, all the rest were Mexican. So how U think we gonna act. It's a Menatlity. N like I said some cats don't bang, but they they came up in a certain way N will still back up a homie when it comes down 2 it.
As 4 middle class/rich kids, if your fam came up props to ya, if your fams some big time hustlaz N that's your life cool, but yeah 4 anyone who hasn't had to deal with the wrath of the streetz shouldn't try 2 act like they from em
If ya don't agree wit something, cool, just state a logical reason