Too Many Stupid Kids!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2004
i have met more FAKE ass mexicans then any other race, i guess u could say that is kinda racist but i dont giva flyin fuck cuz i seen some retarted shit posted on here and i guess jus kinda irritate me, but anyways no needa keep this thread goin PEACE!

May 28, 2004
danm you jus made a good example on what i was talkin about, dont think you hard cuz you come from "california" dumb dumb...just cuz im in oregon right now doesnt mean thats where im from now does it?..

May 28, 2004
so how you gonna try ta run your mouth about oregon when u aint from/livin there anyway?....its like anywhere else really run your mouth get delt wit..thats real game, not tryna act all hard over the internet...so bye bye hocakes

Dec 30, 2003
morbid who the fuck was tlkaint o you in the first place and whow as my reply stupid all that shit was true....ur prolly one of those whiteboys who mobb around ur town wearin doorags and a harlem fit....ur just mad cuz the peopel were tlkain shit about prolly is ur ass/....and since this is a norteno thred how u gonna come on there talkin shit about mexicans?

Jun 5, 2004
morbid: i really hope your mexican yourself cuz thats fucked up to talk about another race like that, even if you are mexican, you got issues talking down like that, look at what place your posting in.

nor cal locc: i dont know who was talkin shit about white people maybe you are from the burbs. correct me if im wrong, but the only thing i know about Petalama is square ass white people and a few scraps, homie, how are you gonna say you know about mexicans and blacks that are fake as fuck, i doubt youve even seen any. there are other ways of giving examples that white people are down than to talk shit about minorities.