Too Many Stupid Kids!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
In the org. pic we @ Candlestick 4 the playoffs the last time the 49ers went.
My homie lgots a stupid azz grin on him but fuck that don't mean shit, he's down, even wit the goofy sombrero, we wuz all fucked up there off the Tecate

Aug 6, 2002
ThatBoyJd said:
What U can't B white N be a gang member, there were Irish gangs here when LA was srill alilazz town N B4 the Norte was even ever thouht of. N igf U consider Italians white them too N Jews. Then these dayz u got cats who B multi ethnic. Or white boyz can only B bikaz N stonaz. My bro is str8 white, but he runs wit Nortenos, he don't try to bang or nuttin but he was raised around all that so what u expect him to drees like, he ain't sportin a red rag but @ times U couldn't tell no diff. Rt. now he's locked up 2 in county. He kicks it wit Nortenos up in jail, he ain't stupid, em woods ain't doing nothing. HIs cuz is down 2, N he's part Indian(Native American), but since he looks str8 white he can't bang. As 4 me I'm Puerto Rican N white, but my skin is str8b white, so I can't B down. Fuck all three of us were born N raised poor as fuck, on welfare checks N food stamps. Had to jack if if we ever wanted anything nice. Man growing up My bro y yo had mayB 2 or 3 cool white friendz, all the rest were Mexican. So how U think we gonna act. It's a Menatlity. N like I said some cats don't bang, but they they came up in a certain way N will still back up a homie when it comes down 2 it.
As 4 middle class/rich kids, if your fam came up props to ya, if your fams some big time hustlaz N that's your life cool, but yeah 4 anyone who hasn't had to deal with the wrath of the streetz shouldn't try 2 act like they from em
If ya don't agree wit something, cool, just state a logical reason
I feel you its a socioeconomic type of thing. some hardcore gangstas can come from places outside of the barrio but they are rare and far between. I know some white bulldogs in centros fresno( i dont get along with them) but they smash on some surs that are from a middle class norhtern area in fresno. I never understand like even an area of down south like the san fernando area i went to(not saying all san fernando area) but one part of the town there were cholos and every house was fixed up nice nice rides in parking lot no tagging around, kids running around freely. but they were present for god knows what? forget if i am saying if they are down but for the life of me why even chose that route? ive lived in areas like east LA, hunnington park, west fresno, reedley and they were always bad areas so I found it a trip to see gang members in nice areas of clovis, fresno, san diego, san fernando, san gabriel and areas like that. reason i wrote so much bullshit is that i dont wanna come off as i was saying something i wasnt.

Apr 6, 2004
I feel U. Some cats tryin to play roles well others have been luckily enough to bring em self N their families up, but U can take em from the barrio, but hey it ain't so easy 2 take the barrio out of em.
Man I'm tryin 2 do bigga betta things. I ain't stupid. I made it thru high school, so I say fuck it, I'm going to college. 4 what 2 b a laywer to help out gente. Does that mean I can't be cool no mas, i hope not.

Dec 12, 2003
TO THATBOYJD YOU ARE OUR FUTURE OUR REASON OURCAUSE THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME.....BEING A LAYWER CIVIL WORKER ANY BIG WIG JOB LIKE THAT IS THE GOAL..THESE YOUNGSTERS JUST AINT BEING LACED UP WRITE....WE NEED TO COME AT THEM FROM ALL ANGLES AND A TOP ANGLE=LAYWER IS FUCKINEM...THE STRUGGLE IS NOW IN THE STREETS WE GOT ENOUGH JENTE TO HOLD IT DOWN IN THE PEN..SO TO ALL YOU YOUNG HOMEBOYS OUT THERE JUST THINK.. THINK TWO STEPS AHEAD OF THE GAME....IF YOUR IN ASITUATION WITH SOMEONE DONT THINK THAT THE MAN IS A SCRAP..YOU NEED TO KNOW DONT JUST KILL A RATA IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND YOU GO TO THE PEN FOR KILLING A PAISA WHO THE MEDIA SAYS WASNT A BANGER ....ITS ALL STRATEGICAL SMASH ON THAT PUTO AND THEN INVESTAGATE IF HE WASREALLY SOMEONE OR A SURATA IF SO..PALA PROXIMA LE QUITAS LA VIDA ....ONLY KEY FIGURES SHOULD YOU WAIST YOUR TIME ON OR TAKEA PENITENTIARY CHANCE ON ...AND IM NOT SAYING FOR EVERYBODY TO GO KILL ASCRAP . ....BUT WE NEEDTO INSTILL THAT FEAR IN THEM THAT WE ARE PURO PINCHE WARRIORS SOLDADOS WITH A FUCKIN CAUSE ...A BETTERMEANT FOR OUR JENTE OURRAZA.....HEY AND ALL YOU WANNABE WEEKEND WARRIORS ..YOU DONT KNOW THIS BUT WE SEE YOUR KNEES SHAKE WHEN ITS TIME TO RIDE SO DONT LOOK KNOW BUT STOP YOUR TREMBLIN AND LEAVE THIS PANDILLA SHIT FOR SOME REAL RIDERS..M

Jun 5, 2004
yo i wanna speak on this one. first off im a sixteen year old and even tho i was raised around the shit, i aint been into it that long, i kno i got a lot to learn yo i m still growin. the only thing that pisses me off sometimes tho: i kno some homies from some not-so-bad neighborhoods, but they are some of the most down people i know. then theres niggas from certian places around me hoods with more of a rep. but some of the people here aint down. and then they wanna try an hit up my homie jus cuz the nigga lives kinda by the burbs. my point is this, even there are hella stereotypes bout the suberbs, at least give a muthafucca a chance b4 u try to punk him cuz he aint from a hood (and my homie fucked the sucka up even on probation, now dont nobody say he aint down to gain his respect.

Jun 5, 2004
the reason im in this is cuz where and who i was raised up around, and im pretty much tryna have my homies back so they feel they got a real homie who protects his neck, and i only kick it with fools i can feel the same about me, on the real though, i think i might know pretty much why some older homies are fed up with the youngsters, no heart. you want the crew to be pretty deep but sometimes having nothing is better than having some of da scarry ass people i know that are my age. once again, ima youngster my damn self, and im not claimin to know hella shit, im jus speakin what i think, so if the old homies want to school me, school me on some shit

Dec 17, 2002
Man I've been struggling out here with frustrations for years by things that come at me. Like Crooked said "I feel like I'm stuck in a toilet and somebody keeps...etc"
But that only makes me stronger. Since 13 yrs old growing up in the middle of a war zone, my education was always in peril everything going on in middle school and high school. My mind was instilled with defending myself from the Asians and the scrapas. Man at 13/14 yrs old I shoulda been playing sports, kickin it with my familia but instead I was getting jumped, being discriminated against at school, not given a chance in nothing. That brought me hella insecurities also.
Me and my young homies hooked up to defend ourselves from the enemigas. We put in jales, going thru the consequences with the system, & had to watch my back because of a death wish.
You know when you're schooled on things by the OG's they can see right through you. Riding with them to places where they can see what you're about is kinda scary. They know you're scared. My heart would beat hella hard but had to nut it up and prove myself. Yes I was scared at the moments but still didn't make me a coward.
So I felt I deserved to defend my homies and the varrio. I felt I deserved to hang the pano down my left back pocket and ride for the CAUSE.

Like Oso said before nowadays you got youngsters just throw on a pano. They will wear their different stlye of clothing that I am not used to and they feel like they're Nortenos. A different way of talk and all this "show me love" attitude when they've probably never been locked up, nor jumped nor stuck. But hey that comes with time and you gotta learn to accept that and them. I am so cynical when I meet people. You never know. When you go thru a gang of stuff in your life, you learn to read people. Some people are pretty deceiving it's hard to distinguish if they got corazon.
When I moved to scrap infested Concord, I had people pming me about kicking it to ride on the scraps. I don't know them vatos. Sure they say they're down and they probably are but when it comes to the courts and all the gang enhancements, they can turn on you and snitch or something. Maybe not also. I'm sure I'm not the only striker on this board. I rode solo out there. I'm sure some of the homies can relate to where I'm coming from.

All I look forward to now is my son/familia & spending time with my lady/her daughter. I see them both as part of my family and want to marry this girl. To get close to my creator most of all.

I don't want to get locked up again. I had much love for the homies I met in there last summer so many things had changed since I was last in there back in 1995. So I had to get schooled on things and the homies showed love. I appreciated what the homies were doing in there. I don't forget where I come from and will always try to show love to homies and what they're doing.

I try to better myself, educate my mind, work & take care of my son to instill in him good values so can be God fearing. He doesn't need to go thru the same things I went through.

But yeah things/times have changed so much.

Nov 27, 2002
only people ive ever met from tha net was people i feel can feel where i come from,im around the 1982 - 2000 era of tha bay.
i know theirs a few others i have not met an would like to but my son n work comes first cause without money my son can't eat or stay warm.
StrangerEssj,
u know i always have your back an damn why u gotta have a lady we was pimpin them ho'z on blvd nights hahaha sal good much luv 2 your fam.

Dec 17, 2002
LOL Droopy. Girl is good to me and puts up with alot of my bull.
Not only that but she's perfect for me, keeps me a happy man.
So I'm trying to reciprocate and make her happy.

Yeah gotta be responsible, that's good you're doing that.
Gracias bro, much love homie.
Get at me when you're in town again.

Jun 14, 2002
AIGHT,I FEEL SOME OF THE SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SAYIN' I TWISTED...

I AM NOT A NORTENO.I DONT TRY TO BE,MOST THE TIME YOU SEE PICS OF ME,I'LL BE SPORTIN' BLUE.IT AINT AN ENE-ESE THANG WIT' ME.I'VE POSTED THAT NUMEROUS TIMES.BUT I GOT PROBLEMS WIT' YOU GUYS TALKIN' SHIT 'BOUT WHITE PEOPLE HOMIES.I AM WHITE,I'VE EARNED MY RESPECT THROUGHOUT MY TOWN.I'VE PUT IN WORK WHENEVER NEED BE.I'VE DONE MY SHIT.SO FUCK YOU TO ANYONE THAT SAYS WHITE PEOPLE AINT REAL 'CAUSE OF SOME FUCKIN' LIL' PUNKS THAT RUN THROUGHOUT YOUR TOWN.THAT AINT ME AND I HATE TO SEE PEOPLE STEREOTYPIN' ME LIKE THAT.

AND TO PEOPLE THAT SAY IF YOU FROM A SUBURB YOU'SA FAKE.....LETS GO TO SOME LIL' LOS LYRICS.....HE SAYS SOMETHIN' LIKE "HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A SUBURBIA MURDERER".......AND ALSO TO THOSE THAT SAID YOU GOTTA BE BROKE TO BE A GANG MEMBER.....LETS GO TO SOME WOODIE LYRICS....."IF YOU RICH AND YOU KICK IT,YOU BETTER BE PROVIDIN' ".....I KNO' I AINT THE BROKEST MOTHAFUCKA OUT THERE,BUT I KNO' I DEFINITELY RICH.I GET BY JUST FINE,ON MY OWN.

THATS MY TWO CENTS ON SHIT.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
559_Soldado said:
"Whattup ENE, YOU TWO LITTLE BITCHES SOME MUTTS??? WHAT BARRIO YOU FROM PUTOS"

and these little kids practically shitted themselves, and started stuttering and couldnt even talk straight.

"Nah... uh...man we arent were just going to the skatepark yo"

LMAO
And the worst part about this shit, is most of these fucks havent even earned any stripes at all. I wasnt allowed to wear red or anything like that, until I completed my initiation ritual. But fuck, too many fake ass little kids tryin to act hard.

This shit is too long already, but fuck it I just need to get this shit off my chest
lolz funny shit

i think yall need to give these kind of people subsequent asswhoopins to show em that it aint no game

Apr 6, 2004
Okay ya'all tell me what u think!
I bought a baseball aht wit a red huelga bird on it N it says Northern Cali on it.
Now I use to B str8 clowin' alwayz into shit wit my homies. We didn't have a gang per-say we wuz like a family, U know I wuz coming up in a lil' small town N we wuz just down 4 ours, jackin' 4 shit, hustlin' mota, cocaina, Cr, E, whatever U know N throwin' down wit $crapz from the towns around us. That's when i wuz young. these dayz fuck I'm 23, got a job (prt time) but I'm going 2 school. i wanna B a lawyer to la gente, civil rights, criminal defense, make some skrill but B there 4 the homies 2, fuck me N mine been 2 court, a good lawyer is hard 2 cme by w/out fetti.
So when some peoples tell me what's up wit the hat I tell em - man i from the Norte, born N raised.
They B like U bang, what set u from - N i'll B like when i wuz younger I put in wrk, I tryin 2 do other things, more pos. things 4 our people. But I'm still down, still got pride, N I'll still ahve my homies back 2 the fullest. So when I wanna sport a hat the repz where I'm from, I've wrked in the fields 2 u know I can't cuz I ain't tatted up, pullin' lickz N shit.
What u all think, this was the opinion of a couple dudes?
I've been given mo' props then hate from homies i know, but I just wanted 2 see what others thought.

Feb 9, 2003
One word of advise and this goes to EVERYONE. No one gives a shit. If you're going to come to a website where most if not all people are fake and ask them about what they think about a certain thing you need help. Some threads and topics are ok. But asking, "Im not in a gang but i saw a gangster on tv. does that make me a gangster?" type questions is an idiotic waste of time and is one of the main reasons people look down on this forum and one of the major reasons some the people that used to visit and post here dont as much as they used to.

Nov 3, 2003
most of the so called game...................

that youngstas are gettin is comin from un rightous homiez and people.if more homiez were really knowledgable and knew are real struggle then more homeboyz would be tryin to get to bigger and better places.the games to be sold not told and whenever u got more tellin than sellin things tend to get ugly..................oh yeah nationality doesnt matter.technically the real chicanos got a point,much love and respect to u.but in reality u can be any race.ive seen every race and kind of homey from chinese to black.and yes it was behind the walls. it is excepted.its not whats on the outside but on the inside.if its in your heart thats enough.im not chicano.once we can be real with ourselves any goal is attainable................................love and respect to all homies....................................

May 28, 2004
"""banuelos :
ay i dont mean to disrespect no one or nothin but i dont think it matters how much money ur parents make as long as ur down with ur set and with ur homies....since when is it a rule u have to be poor to be a gangmember....?i can see where u guys r comin from cuz theres nothin i hate more that a whiteboy who thinks hes a thug and would give his left nut to be black or brown cuz they think thats cool but i can also see someone whos down as fuck and lives in the suberbs ""

i think that is some of the dumbest shit i have ever heard anyone say on these boards period

Jun 5, 2004
i have one down homie from the suburbs, but thats it. the fact remains, that most kids from the burbs are fakers, straight up red wearin fashion statement faggots. but thats just based on the majority of people i know that are rich. it all depends on the person on the inside, no matter where there from or there appearence, thats wut i was taught and thats what i spread on.

Jun 25, 2002
damn yall are sayin white people aint down thats racist as fuck cuyz theres mexicans that are fake as fuck,theres blacks that are fake as fuck, white people rnt different then everybody else