Too $hort arrested for DUI n some mo shit!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
Rapper Too Short has just been arrested for DUI ... after allegedly attempting to run from police, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Short -- real name Todd Anthony Shaw -- was pulled over in L.A. a couple hours ago for some traffic violation ... and when cops approached the vehicle, they determined he appeared under the influence.

Now here's where it gets weird -- when police attempted to administer a breathalyzer test, law enforcement sources tell us Too Short took off running ... and tripped on the street.

Police apprehended Too Short and placed him under arrest ... and tossed him into a police cruiser.

On the way back to the station, things got even crazier -- we're told Too Short tried to dump narcotics in the back of the cruiser.

According to law enforcement sources, Too Short is currently being booked for DUI and felony narcotics possession.

Dec 4, 2004
E-40 & TOO SHORT – SAY I LYRICS
Featuring: Wiz Khalifa

http://rapgenius.com/E-40-and-too-short-say-i-lyrics

[Verse 2: Too $hort]
I. Got a DUI, why? I didn't even have to drive
Now, I'm in jail for a crime, made bail and I paid the fine
My lawyer charged me high ass prices,
DNV, bout to take my license
Insurance, is going up, and when I go to court I know I'm fucked
All this shit, just for drinking
Need a designated driver, I'm to drunk for thinking
Two hands on the steering wheel
Don't let a friend drink and drive if you being real
Might crash the whip, might lose your life
If I get too high tonight just make sure
I making home safe and you do the same
Now let's get fucked up and lose it man, bitch

Jun 25, 2002
E-40 & TOO SHORT – SAY I LYRICS
Featuring: Wiz Khalifa

E-40 & Too Short

[Verse 2: Too $hort]
I. Got a DUI, why? I didn't even have to drive
Now, I'm in jail for a crime, made bail and I paid the fine
My lawyer charged me high ass prices,
DNV, bout to take my license
Insurance, is going up, and when I go to court I know I'm fucked
All this shit, just for drinking
Need a designated driver, I'm to drunk for thinking
Two hands on the steering wheel
Don't let a friend drink and drive if you being real
Might crash the whip, might lose your life
If I get too high tonight just make sure
I making home safe and you do the same
Now let's get fucked up and lose it man, bitch
:lick:

Jul 12, 2002
I found this: Too Short May Lose Studio Over $1 Million Judgment | AllHipHop.com

July 11th, 2008 @ 11:19am
An Oakland recording studio owned by rapper Too Short may be forced to close, due to a judgment against the rapper for over $1 million dollars, stemming from a 1991 car accident.

The rapper owes over $700,000 dollars to the family, after his GMC truck was involved in a 1991 head on collision with a Mercury Cougar.

If he doesn’t come up with the money, The Alameda County Sheriff’s office will seize the equipment in the rapper’s Oakland-based UpAllNite studio, which opened in May.

According to the Oakland Tribune, police claim Too Short was fleeing the scene of a previous accident where he clipped a park car, when a Mercury crossed over the center line and the two vehicles crashed, head on.

Although he was not responsible for the accident, Too Short was uninsured and legally drunk at the time of the deadly crash.

He was later sued by one of the families for $17 million dollars, but agreed to an out of court settlement of $1 million dollars.

Court documents show that Too Short, born Todd Shaw, has paid over $282,000 dollars over the last decade, but has failed to pay the remainder.

Sources told AllHipHop.com that Shaw has already relocated the equipment to an undisclosed location in the event that the studio is raided.

The rapper has also been ordered to appear in Oakland Superior Court on August 13.

May 16, 2002
The rapper owes over $700,000 dollars to the family, after his GMC truck was involved in a 1991 head on collision with a Mercury Cougar.
Damn! Maybe it was a bad idea that he was a no show at last weeks Salinas car show LOL! He seems to need all the gigs he can get. Wish him the best.

Dec 4, 2004
Its a shame 2 me that ppl actually expect rappers 2 live perfect lives. Everybody makes mistakes...i hope short bounces bacc.
The guy is almost 50! It has nothing to do with being a rapper. It's clearly a mistake he has made many times before, but you would think he would learn from it. Especially after you rap advice about not drunk driving in a song, and then go and do the complete opposite. Too short the rapper just made him self look like such a fool after this.