Tim Lincecum's Day in Cannabis Court

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
Two-time Cy Young Award winner Tim Linceum agreed to pay a $513 fine for possessing marijuana and paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Oct. 30 in Vancouver, Washington. What started off as misdemeanors were reduced to a civil infraction. For his part, the lanky fireballer said, "I'll try not to let this happen again, move forward and continue with my life."

After the arrest, Lincecum admitted, "I made a mistake and I regret my actions."

Linceum earned Cy Young honors in each of his first two seasons with the Giants. He's filed for arbitration and is negotiating a new contract. It's unclear how his marijuana arrest will impact the negotiations.

http://www.celebstoner.com/20100120...ighs/tim-lincecums-day-in-cannabis-court.html

Dec 2, 2006

I'm not exactly thrilled to have Bengie back, but for 1 yr it will give Buster the time he needs to develop.
he is a veteran presence but nothing has changed since last year. i mean really. you guys need a bat in the middle of the lineup that hits 30 hrs and brings in 100 runs. that will make everyone better hitters around him. but who is that person and will giants pull the trigger?

Jan 5, 2006
Not a bad move, a catcher that the whole pitching staff is already familiar with and vice versa, probably the best hitting catcher that was still available, hr+rbi wise.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
didnt see another thread but saw Lincecum asked for 13 mil in arbitration (a record obviously) and the giants offered 8 mil. so u'll give zito the most rediculous contract of all time but wont pony up for the best pitcher in baseball.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002