Tim Lincecum's Day in Cannabis Court

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2008
cant smoke weed in NY like u can in SF.

SF and NY are two different markets, SF is more chill, NY.. media is all on you when you have a rough outing.
its not like hes walking down market blazing blunts.. hes young but i doubt hes dumb enough to walk down Broadway in NY smoking weed.

the media.. yeah that can definitely break him, who knows how he'll deal with it tho.

Jul 4, 2009
back to back Cy Young awards in his first 2 years ?? yeah I think theyll take their chances.. theyve done it before and with all those high paid players they keep bringing in every year some work out some dont.. imagine CC and Lincecum back to back..?
It would indeed be an excellent knockout punch, but like I keep stressing and my new homie LA dodgers Lincecum's career will not last long after a couple more years... I dont know if you guys think you can throw the same way he does for 40+ Starts a season and tell me your arm feels the same before you started the season.
At the store I always look for deals, not just cheap after market products but something thats going to last me awhile and give me good results every time I use it. That is the way I would be as to signing him. would you wanna give him a 7 year contact which the yanks are well known to do. then to see him on the injury list all the fucking time they gotta be smart any team should be smart with him and not get stuck with paying him his whole salary if something ends up happening.

The kid is a reallly good pitcher dont get me wrong but there is nothing safe about the way hes throwing the ball.

Mar 8, 2008
It would indeed be an excellent knockout punch, but like I keep stressing and my new homie LA dodgers Lincecum's career will not last long after a couple more years... I dont know if you guys think you can throw the same way he does for 40+ Starts a season and tell me your arm feels the same before you started the season.
At the store I always look for deals, not just cheap after market products but something thats going to last me awhile and give me good results every time I use it. That is the way I would be as to signing him. would you wanna give him a 7 year contact which the yanks are well known to do. then to see him on the injury list all the fucking time they gotta be smart any team should be smart with him and not get stuck with paying him his whole salary if something ends up happening.

The kid is a reallly good pitcher dont get me wrong but there is nothing safe about the way hes throwing the ball.
they can use him as a relief pitcher/closer..lol