Tight Asian rappers from Nor-Cal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
There alot. You got Tight eyez from stockton. Young gatt from stockton, Am kidd from the bay. Mac G from freson
I aint heard about Young Gatt since like 2003 or some shit like that.

Gookstaz got a doode from Sac on there, and the others from Oakland I think. It's a few rappers around San Jo and shiet, but not too many that's like well known tho.

Apr 5, 2005
Whats Young Gatts myspace?

I ain't heard of his shit since 1999 when I was kicking it with these AP niggas that kicked it with him. Back then the yhad nothing but dubbed tapes being passed around. Niggas were slapping it with their portable cassette radios.

ITS THE ASIATIK MADNESS SON!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Tight Asian Rappers???

That's physically impossible.

if u wanna count a couple Filipino cats, I would say Topkat's (Blackapino) from Vallejo) got skills as far as puttin' his rhymes together goes, and Taj-He-Spits (might be part-Asian... ask him kuz idono) is raw as hell. Speakin' of which, I just saw a fine-ass Pinay walk up in here right now... Only thing I like about workin' here.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
to be honest, ive never heard of a good asian rapper,

there was that guy,the "learn Chinese" guy

but he was kinda like a mockery, like the asian version chingo bling

out of the subject i remember there was this asian rapper rapping in a techno beat that was hilarious shit!!!

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
tight eyes got genuine talent and dont even sound asian....the only drawbacc is he sound a lil too much like 2 Pac sometimes lol...hes a good beat maker as well but his boy J Shine (also cambodian) of Tighteyes Entertainment is raw as fucc when it comes to beats....

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
.... brotha lynn chung..... hahahaha!!!!... hillarious!!!! bacc like 4 years ago there was this dude from the bay that was makin them knoccoff e-40 songs like mr. teriyaki instead of mr. flamboyant and shit like that... i dont know if anybody remember that... cuhzz wasnt a real rapper and he was just playin but his shit was comedy and pretty tight... p.s. speakin of JIN the chinese rapper i shitted on that nigga VICIOUS in front of a crowd of like 500 people at USC bacc when he was still on Ruff Ryder... he showed up to perform with his squad the ruff ryder's and i had been piccin muthafuccas APART b4 they showed up.... so they pull up in all their lil buggys and dirt bikes and motorcycles and the whole crowd bust a cow herd over there do jump on the ruff ryder's dicc.... apparently someone told his manager or whatever that i was over there killin niggas so they came over with their video cameras and was like we heard you had dumps.... so i merced the nigga somethin SICC!!!! cuhzz tried to get on me with that shit he had said on bet but i knew it, cut his ass off and chopped him down ANOTHER notch... the crowd started laughing at him and then his Ruf Ryder homies that were recording our battle started clownin him and shut off the camera, gave me my props, told me they were gonna "get at me" but didnt get no contact info so i laughed it off like a joke and bagged another kill on my famous/ tv rappers that i have shit on in the past 10 years.... true story....

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
.... brotha lynn chung..... hahahaha!!!!... hillarious!!!! bacc like 4 years ago there was this dude from the bay that was makin them knoccoff e-40 songs like mr. teriyaki instead of mr. flamboyant and shit like that... i dont know if anybody remember that... cuhzz wasnt a real rapper and he was just playin but his shit was comedy and pretty tight... p.s. speakin of JIN the chinese rapper i shitted on that nigga VICIOUS in front of a crowd of like 500 people at USC bacc when he was still on Ruff Ryder... he showed up to perform with his squad the ruff ryder's and i had been piccin muthafuccas APART b4 they showed up.... so they pull up in all their lil buggys and dirt bikes and motorcycles and the whole crowd bust a cow herd over there do jump on the ruff ryder's dicc.... apparently someone told his manager or whatever that i was over there killin niggas so they came over with their video cameras and was like we heard you had dumps.... so i merced the nigga somethin SICC!!!! cuhzz tried to get on me with that shit he had said on bet but i knew it, cut his ass off and chopped him down ANOTHER notch... the crowd started laughing at him and then his Ruf Ryder homies that were recording our battle started clownin him and shut off the camera, gave me my props, told me they were gonna "get at me" but didnt get no contact info so i laughed it off like a joke and bagged another kill on my famous/ tv rappers that i have shit on in the past 10 years.... true story....
yup, i heard about that mr teriyaki dude, i believe it was on one of those portland compilations. pure comedy
lol too bad the shit they recorded won't be released, would have been dope seeing it.

on another note, who was the cat on the 1990-hate song that can be found on the g-idez and assassin albums?
also, what about mr. drahma (however you spell it) that was on the song "ride foe ya rillas" which is on the foecus album by foe loco. he could be mexican, i don't know. foe loco also mentioned that he (mr drahma) was from san jo if i am not mistaken.