Tight Asian rappers from Nor-Cal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^ doesn't come to my mind when I think of "Tight-Asian Rapper". He's more of a dirty-beaner rapper to me. My homie Jason from South Vallejo by way of the South Side of the Chi killed him in a freestyle battle. 5 rounds, and my nigga destroyed him every time. @ L.A., you're talking about Jin... His freestyle/battle raps were sick. I remember watchin' him on 106 & Park a few years back, and he was always on point, but for some reason, he couldn't write a hot song. Did Wu-Tang never have any Chinese rappers that were a part of the fam?

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lol. He just seems like he's on Jim Jones' level of grimy. He's kool as far as music goes, but he just seems like a very nasty individual, cleanliness-wise. Side-note: Isn't he like part-eskimo, too? lol. I could never figure out exactly what he was.

Nov 25, 2004
yeah tight eyez is my homeboys cuzzin from Tacoma, i heard most of his shit and his label is full of talent. they even had a video for "im from cali" usin ja rules im from new york. i think dude has a hand full of albums now.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

U OBVIOUSLY HAVENT LISTENED TO ONE JIN SONG EVER... DAMN IT DDF..DID U GET MY EMAIL??
i did, im just stating my opinion

dont see any females around here either,

i dont think jin is that good @ making music,

he's good at freestyles, but he just doesnt work it out in his music,

thats my opinion, just the way i dont like too many mexican rappers, i just dont think the music is good

that video infinity slump posted nice tho

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
that negga is tight...i remember all my locc town homiez alwayz use ya play his shit all day...
thats funny cuz all the homies i have from Loc Town cant stand Tight Eyes and talk shit about him calling him a fake ass slob n shit cuz he fuccs with Crips like Tiny C and J Shine....but its whatever to me Tight Eyes is a business man and makes good music plus he a down to earth dude.....

anyways them same foos from Loc Town are on some super banger type shit though and always trying to prove they harder than everyone else and love getting loud and making a scene....they funk with damn near every other asian gang in stoccton and mostly all crip ones....the homies from OCG over on Kentfield are different...they dont talk much and hardly get loud but they are quicc to shoot at anyone they feel is disrepecting them or the hood....

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
yeah tight eyez is my homeboys cuzzin from Tacoma, i heard most of his shit and his label is full of talent. they even had a video for "im from cali" usin ja rules im from new york. i think dude has a hand full of albums now.
yeah they shot that video with some of our label Valley Pain Product over in the east side of stoccton....but some of them dudes was from Fresno too i think....my homie Pook Nutt big ass takes up hella camera space in some parts of that vid wit his ugly ass bulldog face haha....