Thousands of Calif inmates refuse meals in protest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2008
Caesar Chavez is a joke... all those grapes & he starved to death?

I fucking LOVE grapes! I'd of ate em all if I was hungry. What a weirdo, I am sure all that protesting, & he HAD to have passed a taco truck or 2 on the way.
Cesar Chavez is still more of a man than you will ever attempt to be(having 1000+posts does not count), and he's dead. You just sit their and figure out some hater responses ...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Most pelican bay members in solitary are gang members. In order to. understand gangs you have to know how they were created. Most gangs were made in response to racism or racial conflicts. More times than none„ cops would abuse certain ethnicities or larger races would intimidate smaller races.
Gangs did not form to bake cakes. They were a result of society which has flourished in to what we have today.
what gangs were made in a response to racism?

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Caesar Chavez is a joke... all those grapes & he starved to death?

I fucking LOVE grapes! I'd of ate em all if I was hungry. What a weirdo, I am sure all that protesting, & he HAD to have passed a taco truck or 2 on the way.
He died of natural causes

Btw, Cesar Chavez didn't like illegals. He felt they undermined his union efforts.
That's lie because a lot of the illegal immigrants were involved in his marches and part of the UFW including family of mine

As for the prison strikes, it does work because the prisons are held accountable for prisoners getting sick and or dying. I have a cousin in Fresno County Mail Jail and they're on a hunger strike too, he's about to do at least 10 in the feds, we can't send him any packs right now because the last two times the prison guards haven't gave them what we paid and sent for. Hopefully its over soon

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Damn homie, you should take your own advice with your 15000+ posts... Maybe go outside some time and get some fresh polluted air... Lay off the siccness site for a awhile 'breh'
you sure are on a roll in this thread, brah...

you can do math, right? 15,900 posts divided by the 3,800 days this username has been in commission equals too...

4.19 posts per day average. and that's alot to you, i suppose? try harder next time, pimp dressing... and by harder, i mean much harder

and you like snoop dogg, right? well... he said it best

::

Last edited:
May 3, 2002
Those hunger striking are all prison gang members and associates. They are doing this to tug on the heart strings of society, but their motives are to get all of the hardcore members and gang leadership out of Secure Housing Units and back on the main lines.

With open lines of communication for gang leaders to the main line and to the streets....well, we could all imagine what the outcome could be.

So I say...let'em starve. Send all those meals to people who are starving because they have nothing, not because the "big homies" are demanding it.

Nov 1, 2005
nobody knows exactly what this is about.i feel like inmates are gettin tired of how c.o.'s have the authority to determine who gets locked up in a cell by themselves for life without any outside overview.like the c.o.'s are running their own justice system within the penal system.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2011
I kind of just assumed this whole thing was ordered by the gang leaders who were locked down and the general population just had to go along with it because it was ordered.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
what gangs were made in a response to racism?
I believe he is referring to the early start of some gangs. For example, I remember watching a documentary on Chicago gangs(Maybe Gangsta Disciples, not exactly sure which one), but they started as a group to just combat the racism that black people were experiencing at the hands of police in their communities. They were also doing other positive things in their neighborhood. Later that turned into a gang as we know them today and they were no longer about protecting their community.