Thousands of Calif inmates refuse meals in protest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2010
stop it bro.

you just sound stupid now & have OBVIOUSLY never been to prison.

Inmates are not a reflection of society, they are a direct reflection of the lack of care given to certain individuals during their time of need, weather that'd be growing up, hardship, or traumatic events in life.
So youre proud to have gone to prison? What a great achievment in life. "Hey youve never gone to prison, but i have so i know what im talking about guys! Really guys ive been there!"

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Society prepares the crime, the criminal commits it.
You can't generalize all crime like that, some people are just born either fucked up in the head or put themselves into a bad situation where they choose to commit crime.

I hate when people always blame "society" or "the man" as to why they are in prison.

I grew up in poverty, if "society prepares the crime" why wasn't I out robbing people or selling dope to "survive" like is the excuse for a lot of people.

I understand some people are born and bred in to criminal lifestyle, but you can't always shift blame for choices you made.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IMO this is a big thing. every car participated in this, in solidarity (white,black,sur,norte,others)something that has never been done before... even inmates in other states including oklahoma and washington are involved. this is being done to shed light on the circumstances the inmates are going through. set aside from being a hunger strike it's also a work stoppage. the prison industry complex makes millions per year off inmate labor and their hoping it cripples the system somewhat.my boy who is a lifer is participating,and they are refusing the meals but are eating stuff they stocked up on. i guess by law though if inmates refuse 9 meals it's considered a hunger strike. Californias prison system is really jacked up and the feds are tired of coming out the pocket for it's bullshit and has ordered Gov Jerry Brown to start releasing 10,000 inmates by the end of the year. this is some heavy duty shit and who knows what it's going to lead to at this point. we're in some crazy times at this point.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Does that actually work? I would think they would just be like fine don't eat then dipshit
I got the old school mentality, if your can't do the time? Don't do the crime.
You can't generalize all crime like that, some people are just born either fucked up in the head or put themselves into a bad situation where they choose to commit crime.

I hate when people always blame "society" or "the man" as to why they are in prison.

I grew up in poverty, if "society prepares the crime" why wasn't I out robbing people or selling dope to "survive" like is the excuse for a lot of people.

I understand some people are born and bred in to criminal lifestyle, but you can't always shift blame for choices you made.
The realest shit I read in this whole thread

Feb 11, 2006
Niggaz need to see those jail in south america where certain niggaz aint got a choice but starve or scavenge for shit,but yo I can see why people do these peaceful protest type shit but all in all aint no one really finna starve to death,the authorities would just force feed you
Thats like some one saying "Yo ima kill my self by strangling my self to death with my bare hands"

Props: SC_408

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So youre proud to have gone to prison? What a great achievment in life. "Hey youve never gone to prison, but i have so i know what im talking about guys! Really guys ive been there!"
are you fucking retarded?

where the hell did you get any assumption of this you dense fuck?

not ONCE in my statement did I ever imply anything you just said.

Go fuck yourself.

Nov 10, 2008
Most pelican bay members in solitary are gang members. In order to. understand gangs you have to know how they were created. Most gangs were made in response to racism or racial conflicts. More times than none„ cops would abuse certain ethnicities or larger races would intimidate smaller races.
Gangs did not form to bake cakes. They were a result of society which has flourished in to what we have today.