Thizz NW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
yall just keep talkin

All Ino is that "Majr D" from portland has an album coming out through thizz nw. This cd is presented by Duna and is another reason why thizz isnt makin big moves. First they connect with 1000 watt ent and now majr d...in case thizz didnt kno the northwest does have sum talented artists. This album is a mistake because people already dont take thizz seriously serious, and a Majr D release through them will prove that they're just watering down the rap game with low quality artists. I understand wanting to expand up north, but why damage your imagine with horrible rappers when you could network with people such as Syko. The cd is called "Me-n-da-white boi" and is the first project for the part owner of Thizz NW, Majr D. You tell me what you think about Thizz putting this album out when they already dont have solid albums coming....and how this guy got to be part owner of a business he should have nothing to do with??
this is "MY" new album "DUNA" MAJRD IS MY BUSINESS PARTNER N MY HYPE MAN he KnoW how to market n promote AND HE NO PEOPLE WHO KNOW PEOPLE LIKE I DO.he aint that good on rap skills BUT I AM AND THIS IS MY SHIT AND I WILL NEVER DROP AH BULLSHIT THIZZ ALBUM!!!!WATCH N LISTEN THIS SUMMER.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this is "MY" new album "DUNA" MAJRD IS MY BUSINESS PARTNER N MY HYPE MAN he KnoW how to market n promote AND HE NO PEOPLE WHO KNOW PEOPLE LIKE I DO.he aint that good on rap skills BUT I AM AND THIS IS MY SHIT AND I WILL NEVER DROP AH BULLSHIT THIZZ ALBUM!!!!WATCH N LISTEN THIS SUMMER.
He nos people who know people?

He obviously can't promote that well is everyone in here thinks he's a FUCKING goober.

Get a new gimmick. That shit is garbage.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^ lol no shit. u know he all butt hurt now since his homie duna spit the truth.

keep doin ya thang tho duna. u, on the other hand actually make good music, so keep goin at it bruh! pussy song was a slap!

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
cant we all just get along or suffa? i mean if yall really dont like whats goin on why dont yall do suffa bout it? instead of trippin on this cat why dont yall help him or suffa?. and if not that then show him how its done. i mean if yall clownin like its nuffa, why dont u do better?
i mean i think dude would prolly admit that he got sum learnin ta do.
and i wonder who told him they was talkin shit on here bout him, cuz they sure told him fast and diddnt say nuffa in his defence.

oh yeah i almost forgot suffa...........no wait it was jus nuffa................................suffa

and spike, keep doin big thangs homie. get at me on pm.

Nov 20, 2005
yeah k if u can't say suffa nice, don't say nuffa
cant we all just get along or suffa? i mean if yall really dont like whats goin on why dont yall do suffa bout it? instead of trippin on this cat why dont yall help him or suffa?. and if not that then show him how its done. i mean if yall clownin like its nuffa, why dont u do better?
i mean i think dude would prolly admit that he got sum learnin ta do.
and i wonder who told him they was talkin shit on here bout him, cuz they sure told him fast and diddnt say nuffa in his defence.

oh yeah i almost forgot suffa...........no wait it was jus nuffa................................suffa

and spike, keep doin big thangs homie. get at me on pm.
LMAO! ok i get it now!