Thizz NW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
at least duna isn't tryin to say dude is the best rapper out there and he's sayin he's not that good. fuck, if it was the other way around i'd have to question a lot more. lol.

Apr 16, 2008
See the easy thing to do is fucking bitch like a couple of girls at the local soccer game. The hard thing to do is stop fuckin' hatin'! Ignorant assed shit if you ask me to sit and talk about who's the hardest mother fuckers in town. When you get down to it some shit is strong some is not. And if you're bitchin about a white boi title who gives a shit it is a fucking title! everyone has got some serious issues if they are worried about the cover and its title or whatever. A genius once said, "Never judge a book by its cover." Nuff said.

Other than that Thizz got some heaterz. Out of the rest of this town they probably have a dozen solid Emcees and A shit load of up and coming! quit fucking hatin' and grow the fuck up. Otherwise your shit will get thick in your diaper and then you will want someone else to change the mother fucker! WORD!

P.S. When was the last time you heard beef between real artists? or furthermore mother fuckers concerned with they own capital? Not recently. Yeah maybe when the whole fag ass east versus west coast shit was flappin. still a bunch of pussy ass whining shit if you ask me. You got something to say to a mother fucker? say it the fuck to their face or shut your fucking trap!

Jan 16, 2008
Out of the rest of this town they probably have a dozen solid Emcees and A shit load of up and coming!
if your trynna say thizz has a dozen solid artists from portland id love to hear them...i dont think theres a dozen "solid emcees" in this town let alone ones fuckin with thizz, a whole lot of upcoming talent that will be solid artists, but not yet...if you think about it only a few names from portland are posted about on this forum daily or close to daily...syko, nonstop, cool nutz and a few others...i dont think any of them are planning on doin a album for thizz anytime soon
dubee, duna, rydah j. klyde, and johnny cash are the only dope artists on thizz to me....not anybody that ive heard from portland

Apr 16, 2008
Let me revamp what I said, A dozen solid Emcees in the northwest game who actually have upcoming releases. A shit load of talent in this Thorn ridden town. Even if these youngsters never get a shot at what they love, I believe that they will all find something to occupy their time. It is a god damn shame that people would rather cut one another down and talk shit, rather than collaborate to make this town stronger. Furthermore to see that we have a city that gives a shit weather it is success in music, art, or making babies to populate the region with more dark skins.

Fuck the haters to death! May they all hang like I fuckin' hooker from my nutsack and if they continue to talk shit may they be blessed with a bitch slap and a fuckin' heart attack! ,

What good does it do to have a heart, but not use it? Those who remain abusive with they rhetoric so intrusive. Spittin lack of truth and reclusive, retarded, obtuse and foolish. Who be the first to refute it? Lack luster, bitch busters, without courage to muster take you all under like my ancestors took custer Mother Fucker!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
See the easy thing to do is fucking bitch like a couple of girls at the local soccer game. The hard thing to do is stop fuckin' hatin'! Ignorant assed shit if you ask me to sit and talk about who's the hardest mother fuckers in town. When you get down to it some shit is strong some is not. And if you're bitchin about a white boi title who gives a shit it is a fucking title! everyone has got some serious issues if they are worried about the cover and its title or whatever. A genius once said, "Never judge a book by its cover." Nuff said.
Maybe you should stop being ignorant and let people express their opinions, which is what they have the right to do, just like you.

Nobody is hating on dude. From what I've seen nobody is just blatently talking shit for no reason. Most, if not all, of the posts have given reasons why they dont' like dude--and at least people went to listen to his music BEFORE they commented.

How is it ignorant to talk about who's the more qualified/better rapper in the town? Having a discussion is ignorant? Exchanging ideas is ignorant? I think you need to look up the fucking definition of the word, "ignorant."

I personally didn't say I wouldn't buy the album cause of the title, I just think it's a SHITTY gimmick. Which is what it is. It's a CORNY ass "look at the white boy" gimmick. When in reality even Duna said dude isn't that good of a rapper. If the dude you rap with says you aren't very good that says a lot. Not to mention dude came on here just to post in this exact thread cause he heard people were clowning his no talent ass.

Never judge a book by it's cover....? Ok then...I'll judge it on the fact that even Duna said dude's not that good.

Jan 16, 2008
Maybe you should stop being ignorant and let people express their opinions, which is what they have the right to do, just like you.

Nobody is hating on dude. From what I've seen nobody is just blatently talking shit for no reason. Most, if not all, of the posts have given reasons why they dont' like dude--and at least people went to listen to his music BEFORE they commented.

How is it ignorant to talk about who's the more qualified/better rapper in the town? Having a discussion is ignorant? Exchanging ideas is ignorant? I think you need to look up the fucking definition of the word, "ignorant."

I personally didn't say I wouldn't buy the album cause of the title, I just think it's a SHITTY gimmick. Which is what it is. It's a CORNY ass "look at the white boy" gimmick. When in reality even Duna said dude isn't that good of a rapper. If the dude you rap with says you aren't very good that says a lot. Not to mention dude came on here just to post in this exact thread cause he heard people were clowning his no talent ass.

Never judge a book by it's cover....? Ok then...I'll judge it on the fact that even Duna said dude's not that good.
thank you...i dont always agree with what u say but this is the truth