Thizz NW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2005
At the Mac Dre Day concert sponsered by liquid assets Majr D came on stage with a straight-jacket on, claimin some skinny guy dressed in a halloween costume was his bodyguard...Lost all respect for the guy before he ever evened rapped, and when he did rap it was ov. All I can remember from him was "In Yo Neck"...Im a boss in Portland and then came the BOO's, tomatoes, and fruit

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yo...I just realized...I interviewed this cat at a Too Short show in Eugene I think...He had a fire breather on stage and shit! Damn...can't believe I forgot that shit...
Yup...heres a pic during the interview last year.

Sep 4, 2002
Majr D...U have zero talent! I've been to ur shows and its straight up kurplunk...its not ur fault thizz signed a joke. Jus realize that as rap fans we expected sumthin real major from thizz nw...and we get a rapper that uses a grim reaper for his bodygaurd. U got my grandma thinkin she can sign 2 thizz. E-40 picks up cool nuts and thizz picks up sum death metal rapper. Wha really goin on??
for real thizz will sign anything...

Sick wid it goes out and swoops up cool nutz and thizz gives us this!!!

Apr 24, 2008
loving it lets hear some more
I treally care thiiiiis much

btw DRUSKI is an overweight slob who eights five packs of top ramen and maple syrup at once (no joke) sits on his computr and talks shit. HE gonna lip about my shows but showed to EVERY ONE AND PAYED! if i suck that much why you suck my dick ery time u see mee u 350 lb slob! Why am i featured on albums. why do i get payed and u dont?
in the necc bitch is the motto THIZZ NW IZ WHAT IT IS PUNK.
TALK TO ME WHEN U SEE ME. Computers are for you!

i aint heard of none yall. gangbangin ass computererrrrrs

IN THE NECK BITCH!

INTHENECK.com actually punk got it!
! learn about some REAL NW shit you fake ass overweight NOTHINGS.

Likwit assests got some fake Jewlery I got MIAMI on the track to prove it look fo it! should be called SILVER ASSETS :)

May 4, 2005

THIZZ NW IZ WHAT IT IS PUNK.
TALK TO ME WHEN U SEE ME.

^ aye though dogg... i understand your a boss and all.

but seriously... for the northwest...can you please, please, please step up yo mic game.
i hit your myspace.... and you need to work on your mic presence...and your delivery.

if thizz is gonna let u rep us... you better get to it doggie and step yo shit up, a whole lotta notches.

Shit... Do it for the mac dre stamp on your cover.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002

btw DRUSKI is an overweight slob who eights five packs of top ramen and maple syrup at once (no joke) sits on his computr and talks shit. HE gonna lip about my shows but showed to EVERY ONE AND PAYED! if i suck that much why you suck my dick ery time u see mee u 350 lb slob! Why am i featured on albums. why do i get payed and u dont?

IN THE NECK BITCH!

Likwit assests got some fake Jewlery I got MIAMI on the track to prove it look fo it! should be called SILVER ASSETS :)
You care enough to be on here at FUCKING 2 AM! You dumb ass bastard. You even made a username just to post in here cause someone told you cats were clownin your STUPID ass.

And you ain't nobody anyway so who cares if you know who "we" are? Like I said when you make that first MILLION DOLLARS or sell 25K+ albums then you can come back here and talk. Until then (which is never) you should shut the fuck up so you don't reveal how stupid you really are.

Nov 13, 2005

IN THE NECK BITCH!

Majr D u want problems then u came to the right place...ima be the problem solver for u...talkin all greasy bout ya boi boi, wha u tring to be...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^ aye though dogg... i understand your a boss and all.

but seriously... for the northwest...can you please, please, please step up yo mic game.
i hit your myspace.... and you need to work on your mic presence...and your delivery.

if thizz is gonna let u rep us... you better get to it doggie and step yo shit up, a whole lotta notches.

Shit... Do it for the mac dre stamp on your cover.
^^^^^ real talk homie...

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com

IN THE NECK BITCH!

LOL.

99% of us went to shows to see the head liner, not some weak ass white rapper that makes songs bout "pimp slaps". wasnt the BOOING enough for you to realize that NO ONE is feelin ur shit. this aint no hate, its the TRUTH.

i purposely came to a thizz concert back in july of 07 LATE because i knew this foo was opening, and i didnt wanna hear no garbage ass music, but lucky me the concert started hella late and when i showed up, u was on stage. went stttttttttttraight to the bar n kicked it. I also went to a concert back in may of 06 and this was the first time i seen this foo rappin, and LOL, the funniest part of it all was that EVERRRRRRRYOOOOONE there was yellin "get off the stage" "you suuuck" "BOOOOOOO" or people were throwin shit on the stage, so after that DJ chill had to slap some GOOD music for the crowd to get back in it.

no one gives a fuck bout you, or your music. we all just like to point out that its garbage. simple as that.

on the real, i like to be open minded, and i support NW music all day errrryday but what you represent is EXACTLY what the NW shouldnt rep.

but your right, IT ISSS WHAT IT ISSSSSSSS.
u aint got fans, and only "haters". you should be happy cuz thats bout the only "fans" you'll ever get.

you may be a cool dude n all in person and a so called "boss", but as a rapper.. YOU= FAIL.