This is why West Coast don't like 50 Cent. Some of yall already know.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2004
I hear a lot of people talk shit about 50 and Aftermath and G Unit. They are doing there thing and blowing up right now. Good luck to them but 50 can swallow cock.

50 said on wax that he was goin to come to Cali and Rob everyone and steal chains and shit.
That's why on Yukmouth's "Regime Killers" Lord Lord Album released in 2001, Mad Max of the Regime said "50 come to Cali and Rob NObody."

I just thought yall should know if ya didnt, cuz some of you act like the only reason people hate on him is becuase he is said to be a snitch.

Jun 5, 2002
REALTALK said:
I hear a lot of people talk shit about 50 and Aftermath and G Unit. They are doing there thing and blowing up right now. Good luck to them but 50 can swallow cock.

50 said on wax that he was goin to come to Cali and Rob everyone and steal chains and shit.
That's why on Yukmouth's "Regime Killers" Lord Lord Album released in 2001, Mad Max of the Regime said "50 come to Cali and Rob NObody."

I just thought yall should know if ya didnt, cuz some of you act like the only reason people hate on him is becuase he is said to be a snitch.
*YAWN*, I'll sleep better knowing that tonite. The 1,000th "Fuck 50 Cent & his entire family tree" post. Who da fuck cares?

Sep 4, 2002
REALTALK said:

Actully i think it was Popp LQ and he said "aint no 50 cent comin to cali and robbin nobody"

Jul 22, 2002
he did say that but listen to the end of the song.........."this aint serious...bein broke can make you delerious" it was a joke. wasnt very funny though.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
u dont live on the west coast homie^^^...ur in fuckin canada, the west coast we're referring to is the US west coast...perhaps they wouldnt do shit in vancouver, but i know plenty of folx in SF, Oakland, Richmond, LA, Seattle, etc....dont act like u know shit when u dont.

Feb 9, 2004
let the nigga exhale dog...50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50.......let the nigga make his money. now adays people hate to quick on cats. 1 album and niggas be tryna tear a black man down. Can a nigga at least have a follow up before niggas try n hate his career away.
vancouver dude- you stupid. what do mean run up on 50. do we got any heart. why would a grown man wit his own problems be even worried about runnin up on 50.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
REALTALK said:

if the song you're talkin about is "How To Rob" then all i have to say to you is...

SOAK::GAME on that other thread said:
some of you people on this forum are ridiculous...

May 7, 2002
HE DOES NOT DISS CALI IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM ON THE SONG "HOW TO ROB". Most of the cats he mentions on there are from the eastcoast anyway. Go download it on Kazaa and listen to it. I doubt 50 is gonna disrespect Cali, being signed on Dre's label, and being homies and making songs with Snoop. Let it go already. Personally, I dont really feel his music, and THATS THAT. But to go around saying "fuck 50 cent he's a snitch blah blah blah blah blah" just cuz you heard Yukmouth say it, is plain ignorant.

Aug 7, 2002
haven't ya'll even heard this juss music?? anyways 50 didn't talk bout no westcoast artists just east shyt...yukmouth just want 50 to fall cuz he blowin up and he prolly thought 50 talked about westcoast so he gonna diss him on one of his songs and act all like 2pac

Jul 21, 2002
dam everybody got 50 cent in their mouth. i dont like the dude i think his music is wanksta shit. if he was really gangsta he wouldnt carry 50 million body guards all the time. nobody on the west coast will pulll his hoe card im ashamed to say that but its true. u guys are saying the west coat dont like 50 well to let u know -- u guys are wrong. 50 cent sound scans in cali is over 500,000. so for yall saying he aint got no west coast love their is a lot of people who actually think he is "gangster" which is totally wrong.

but all im going to say now is fuck 50 cent and g unit and yall need to shut the fuck up and quit gossiping about 50 cent like lil bitches !