THIS IS AP9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
dude, no take it tha wrong way, but you stay on wax dick sumthin serious...i like wax like everyone else, but i cant listen t him disrespectin the mob

Mar 1, 2006
It was the best diss track he made at Wax no doubt, but Wax diss songs are way better.Rat trap vs. rat poison is fuckin sick and Cinderella Story is off the hinges. Those are classics. No negativity just telling the truth IMO.
i never heard rat trap vs. rat poison. cinderella story was kinda weak imo

Apr 14, 2006
dude, no take it tha wrong way, but you stay on wax dick sumthin serious...i like wax like everyone else, but i cant listen t him disrespectin the mob

Cmon man! YOu say that I'm on Wax's dick but your not on Ap9's? I'm just giving my opinion. He was at Hus, not the rest of them and you know that. My point was that of all the disses between all of them, Wax's disses were by far the best...can't doubt that. Now of them MOB dissing Wax, I like AP's Fuck you A-Wax song the best. What did I say that's wrong?

Jun 3, 2006
Cmon man! YOu say that I'm on Wax's dick but your not on Ap9's? I'm just giving my opinion. He was at Hus, not the rest of them and you know that. My point was that of all the disses between all of them, Wax's disses were by far the best...can't doubt that. Now of them MOB dissing Wax, I like AP's Fuck you A-Wax song the best. What did I say that's wrong?
mybad,i respect your opinion....my fault homeboy

Oct 31, 2003
Welcome to the Siccness...I have not read all of the pages before this, but people are honest, brutally honest on here so be prepared for the best, the worst and all that is in between.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY ON HERE....... THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME!!! IM GONNA GET ON HERE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND CONNECT WITH YALL!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! THE MOB GOT ALOT GOIN ON THIS YEAR JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR!! ONE LOVE!! GO TO RAPBAY.COM AND GET A COUPLE OF THEM MOBFIGA SHIRTS I JUST PRESSED UP!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY ON HERE....... THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME!!! IM GONNA GET ON HERE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND CONNECT WITH YALL!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! THE MOB GOT ALOT GOIN ON THIS YEAR JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR!! ONE LOVE!! GO TO RAPBAY.COM AND GET A COUPLE OF THEM MOBFIGA SHIRTS I JUST PRESSED UP!!
when is that street degree album gonna drop? respect my gangsta stays in rotation my favorite Ap.9 album