THIS IS AP9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Good shit and welcome to the siccness AP.9, don't let negative shit get to you and you don't have to answer any questions about your hood status. Word on the streets is the only word that counts and those words speak highly of you..

Feb 4, 2005
Whats really Ap? Good to have you up in here, you plan on having any more King Freao Tracks on your albums, like 'Rain'? King Freak was dope as fuck and i know you got lots of of his shit it would be nice to hear some unreleased shit at the end of your dope albums.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
THE MOB IS HERE!!!!!! IF YOU ON SOME BULLSHIT NEGATIVE SHIT THAT I USUALLY SEE ON HERE THEN DONT EVEN COMMENT ON HERE! THIS IS ONLY FOR THE REAL NIGGAZ WHO SUPPORT THE MOBFIGAZ!!! THANKS TO ALL THE REAL PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SHOWED US LOVE!!
A BRUH DID YOU USE TO STAY IN THE B.V.IN ALAMEDA ?

MY BOY RAYVON USE TO STAY IN THERE BLOW WITH YOU HE SAID WUZ UP

HE GIVE YOU SOME BEATS ON A CD IN SHIT BACK IN THE DAY LOL

Jun 3, 2002
glad u able to get up on here an connect wit'cha real fans manne.

what up wit that "Street Degree" album rapbay been promotin' for so long?

and jus like ol'boy said, DO YOU have any KING FREAKO shit in your personal vault that you will bless an upcoming album with?

MAN-O-MAN............That man had some dope ass spitz......R.I.P.

Oct 8, 2004
AP.9 WAS DA WORD FOLKXX ITS M.T.G. FROM STR8 LACED PROMOITONS WE STILL WAITIN ON YOUR PROMOS PIMPIN WE READY TO GETO UT THERE AND PUT IN WORK LIKE WE ALWAYS DO!!!!! WE IN RENO THIS WEEKEND AND THE 19-23 WE IN VEGAS WE READY FOR YOU FAM!!!!!

Jul 16, 2004
what up action packed......just wanna give some props, show some love....met you few years back at a yuk and jacka show in seattle....real down to earth cool dude man......stay up and keep puttin out dope tracks.........MOB!!!!!!

May 4, 2006
Mob Figa in the buildin' Good to see you on here AP9

Ive been listening to the mob figaz since like 01' and I have to say they the only ones that continue to drop quality music throughout the yrs. Im still waiting on that Jacka Tear gas album though!