Thinking of moving to the Seattle area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2009
I think your better off where your at...if u don't have a job up here already your gonna need alot of luck or grow alot of good weed.

May 9, 2002
How's Wedgewood? Alki? Briarcliff? Madrona? Edmonds? Mountlake Terrace?

What about cities like Mt. Vernon, Marysville, Bothell, and Arlington?
Wedgewood is very nice...very neighborhood-ish. It is just east of Ravenna, which is even better. Apartments on 35th, but mostly houses in that area.

Alki is expensive...its right on the water.

Briarcliff is even MORE expensive than Alki.

Madrona is in the nice part of the southend, on the west side of Lake Washington....also expensive.

Edmonds might be a place to consider. its north of Shoreline, so about 20 minutes from downtown.

Mountlake terrace is north of edmonds, and starts to get crappy the further north you go. Once you hit Lynnwood, you have gone too far.

Mount Vernon is an hour north of Seattle...past Everett (do NOT move there).

Marysville is just past Everett, and can be expensive. The boonies is the best way to describe it...

Arlington....just, no.

Mar 14, 2010
I'll take the 3 or 4 to downtown then catch the exlusive LAKE UNION trolley and come down there and slap your bitch ass... Faggot. Stick to arguing with KILLA TAY you bitch. You guys get mad cause i tell the truth about these gay ass white people in Seattle.. straight up Bitches in those neighborhoods. especially South Lake Union. Go figure you live there.

May 9, 2002
I'll take the 3 or 4 to downtown then catch the exlusive LAKE UNION trolley and come down there and slap your bitch ass... Faggot. Stick to arguing with KILLA TAY you bitch. You guys get mad cause i tell the truth about these gay ass white people in Seattle.. straight up Bitches in those neighborhoods. especially South Lake Union. Go figure you live there.
You aint doin shit...so stop frontin. You're just as white as the people you seem to have an issue with. People look at you funny, probably because you act like a fuckin retard in public. Im guessing wigger to the fullest. I would look at you stupid too.

Dec 3, 2005
I support the South Lake Union area, as well as Wallingford. Matter of fact I think I'ma go eat at Bizzarro's tonight! and take some Molly Moons home too

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Old wize one, arent you the cat that cant find anyone that will sell him weed in all of seattle because you think everyone is scared of you?.
I take it thats a "yes"?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I support the South Lake Union area, as well as Wallingford. Matter of fact I think I'ma go eat at Bizzarro's tonight! and take some Molly Moons home too

I dunno when the last time you went to Bizzaro's was, but its gone down hill a lot. If you're looking for good italian, head to the swingside in freemont. Its the best italian food in the city IMO.

May 9, 2002
Pasta Bella dude....its the hit.

The Pink Door seems to always be on the top 10 lists around town, but ive never been, Sarafina's is also supposed to be good, and is 5 mins from my place. I think we are going to check it out next week. Ill post my review.
I dunno when the last time you went to Bizzaro's was, but its gone down hill a lot. If you're looking for good italian, head to the swingside in freemont. Its the best italian food in the city IMO.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Sarafina's is alright, but do yourself a favor and check out Brads Swingside on Freemont at 42nd across the street from Paseo. Get the lamb and vennison fricasse or the seafood farfalle or the peas and proscuitto or the chicken thighs. Shit, get everything.

Nov 20, 2007
Pasta Bella dude....its the hit.

The Pink Door seems to always be on the top 10 lists around town, but ive never been, Sarafina's is also supposed to be good, and is 5 mins from my place. I think we are going to check it out next week. Ill post my review.
Yea right on man about the info. The same to everyone else. Yea Ive been out there a few times since this thread and the city was coo. Pretty much don't move to Rainier Beach or that southeastern side, parts of Delridge and White Center, and parts of Aurora 99. I ended up rollin thru most of those spots and yea you can kinda tell where the pj's use to be at because they were those section 8 looking ass modern apartment buildings. I think it was around columbian / Alaska ave. Shit reminded me of 3rd in SF with light rail going thru there and Oakland. Columbia city was a no lol. Alki was coo but annoying as fuck. Streets were hella narrow, had to back up a couple of times to let cars get thru. And magnolia is coo but isolated as fuck and seemed expensive. But it seemed like majority of the areas were expensive. Cap hill and pike pine reminded me of haight in sf a lil. Seemed like the city itself reminded of being out here in the bay somewhere. Northgate was coo too besides the tweakers I seen walking around. Didn't get a chance to hit u-district, lake city, and leschi. Still want to move but it may take a lot longer with those prices. Wouldnt mind tryna live by the waterfront tho. I seen some spots near that one alley with the gum and shit. Oh yea Bellevue was coo but don't think I'd live on that side. You can tell the difference in vibes there from Seattle.