Thinking of moving to the Seattle area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
The weather is shit. I'd pick somewhere else if I were u. I can't wait to move away from this place next year.

Aug 9, 2005
lmao skyway's hood I stay in renton on a hill overlooking the lake.... id just say if your going to move to Seattle do that....meaning fuck the surrounding areas...rents cheeper but your far from the city....if your budget is nice move to Belltown or Alki if you are low on funds go to Beacon Hill,Central District or certain parts of the South End... Beacon Hill is coo, cheap rent and close to everything!

Nov 20, 2007
I appreciate the insight y'all!!!!! Yea cheap rent is good, long as the area is coo and I ain't gotta deal wit no drama lol. How is Bellevue, Tacoma, Everett, Olympia and Lakewood?

Aug 9, 2005
I appreciate the insight y'all!!!!! Yea cheap rent is good, long as the area is coo and I ain't gotta deal wit no drama lol. How is Bellevue, Tacoma, Everett, Olympia and Lakewood?
What Nut said below...Tac is hood, Bellevue is Booshey, Olimpia WTF?...Lakewood's hood,far, ect Stay in Seattle...what do you plan to do, work....school?

Meh, no, FUCK NO, and meh.
lol

Seattle is the 3rd most miserable city in the U.S. of A.

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=454392
fuck a survey or whatever means they figure that bullshit girls magazine shit out.

I stayed in Bremerton/Silverdale for awhile. Kind of sucked, hella boring but gotta love the fresh air. lol
timbucktwoville.

Nov 20, 2007
Seattle is the 3rd most miserable city in the U.S. of A.

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=454392
those comments were a trip lol. they sounded like me about cali lol.

How much you looking to pay breh?
well, i'm sure that rent out there is not as high as cali, then again it might be, but, i was thinking like possibly 1k a month on some rent for a 2bdr if possible. i think the cost of living is lower out there right? what are the prices like for renting?

What Nut said below...Tac is hood, Bellevue is Booshey, Olimpia WTF?...Lakewood's hood,far, ect Stay in Seattle...what do you plan to do, work....school?
just working.

lol yea i seen that olympia was not too far away so i was curious about that too. what about north like bellingham (kinda far north but...), snohomish, and any lil cities that going toward the border or bellingham? it doesn't have to be in seattle but somewhere around it. isn't redmond nearby lol? and i'm coo off spokane.

lol

Aug 9, 2005
Bellingham is boring records, and any big city is what you make it, Life begins outside your comfort zone. Hella foo's move here knowing no one and doing nothing but work to home talkin about Seattles boring, but there is bitches to be got and kickin it to do. depends what floats your boat mayne. But foo's aint welcoming you to the area inviting you to freeknick You gosta get up and get out...you got Fam or friends up here? Best to be close to them? lil cities gonna be prolly boring though than you gon impregnate a ugly chick and get tied down records!