Things That make u go hmmm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
nah i use ta always hear "hey ernie reyes is my cuzn" ....that guy from surf ninjas...haha....from i dont even remember how many filipino kats and islanders.....shyt was hilarious
i use to hear from veitnamese cats..."I-OKI from 21 jumpstreet is related to me"

TKASH

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2005
www.guerrillafunk.com
SHHHHIIIIEEEEEETTTTTTTT.............

THE WHOLE "THAT'S MY COUSIN" SHIT.........DON'T FORGET :

ANYBODY FROM THE FEDERATION.

F.A.B.

KEEK.

AP-9.

MESSY.

JACKA AND " HUS " ( DEY BOWF MY CUZINZ )

ME.

HERE'S SOME OTHER ONES THAT HAVE SURVIVED THE TEST OF TIME:

" NOT ONLY DID MALL LIVE AT " DEM APORMINZ "IN EMERYVILLE ,
I JUST SEEN HIM AND B-LEGIT AT THAT DENNY'S DOWN THE STREET."

"NOT ONLY IS QUINN MY COUSIN , WE JUST CAME FROM THE STUDIO RIGHT NOW. WE GOT SOME SHIT F'MY NEW ALBUM."

" I GREW UP WIT' TURFTALK." ( NEW )

"(NEW) I KNEW THE GAME WHEN HE WAS OUT HERE ,
HE "SEEMDEDED" LIKE A PUNK THOUGH."

" I WENT TO KENNEDY WIT LOCKSMITH."

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
LOL this whole thread is a Bay thing. B-cuz all my Bay potna's love to tell me about my favorite Rappers. Accoriding to the bay... Levetti & Studio Ton(known as Bootyhole Ton) are gay... and got caught together, Mr. Ill is a janitor in Jack London Square, Seagram was a marked man, Sir Charles taught E-40 how to rap, Gospel Gangsta's robbed Dre @ Poor man studios in Fairfield, Sean-T borrowed G-Man Stan's watch for his album cover(the one where he's in front of the Benz), Mac Mall was banned from the Crest due to Mac Dre, B-Legit was just a fat guy with no hoes till money came, etc. I heard all this bullshit running in and out of various studios from K-Lou's to Rated Z in Vallejo. Some is tru... some is just hear & say... but yeah... "Rapping Duke" is my illegitimate father and we're remixing "Da ha ha ha, da ha hah ah ah ah" ya'l remember that joint.

Feb 21, 2005
i seen an interview with mall blowin big in them emeriville apts. he took the camera to the window and said he loved the view of the bay (talking bout the water).. was it them apts. that had a sign saying "if you lived here you would be home already" or something like that?

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
tonymontana925 said:
did dre really get robbed by the gospel gangsters?
Not Mac Dre... Dre @ the Studio(white dude). He told me that because me and Oz. were telling Levetti that he sung like he was in church. Engineer said funny... those Gospel Gangsta's strong armed me for they're DAT's, some blank CD's & tapes. LOL...

Jun 27, 2002
ValleyEnt said:
I used to go to his Karate Class on BLOSSOM HILL... aint nothin to be ashamed of. Shit, I can Make some Mean NUNCHUCKS out of a BROOM STICK, Some Nails, and a CHOKER CHAIN for dogs. Ewwwww Whataaa!!!!

damn and i thought i was the only one that thought of this....lol

Jun 27, 2002
waytooclean said:
zip on my lap wit my hand on my strap smokin purp and sippin yak. say that 3x fast
and thats the new formula to becoming a rapper in the bay area....dont forget to shake ya dreads, whip ya scraper and pop thizz