Things That make u go hmmm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
How come everbody in Vallejo says E-40's their cousin.

Why is it everytime I'm driving to Emeryville somebody gotta say Mac Mall used to live over there in them Apt's.

I just want to know am I the only person to ever hear this.

Mar 17, 2003
some people got a big ass family..........i went to school with someone who said he was san quinns cousin........kinda looked like him but i dunno? if it wasnt oh well if it was good shit...it dont really matter to me though

Apr 5, 2005
I see where Mr. Mobb is coming from. I used to live in the V and hang around studios. I know 40 has a big family but not that damn big. I don't know how many times I've heard somebody tell me that e-40 is their cousin. That shit's funny to me. I guess it's just a V-Town thing.

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
Syke O C said:
some people got a big ass family..........i went to school with someone who said he was san quinns cousin........kinda looked like him but i dunno? if it wasnt oh well if it was good shit...it dont really matter to me though
lol.... i was about to say something about this but u already said it...... i get emails everyday from people who are san quinn's "cousins".

Jun 27, 2005
i seen some dood outside the mall in daily city selling a bunch of messy marv cds i asked him how he got them and he said mess is his cuzin and he wanted him to sell them for him

Jul 27, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
nah i use ta always hear "hey ernie reyes is my cuzn" ....that guy from surf ninjas...haha....from i dont even remember how many filipino kats and islanders.....shyt was hilarious
Thats a BAY AREA Classic!!! He Grew Up in San Jose and Has Many Karate Dojo's around the Bay. LMAO!!! That was a Good One. I grew up in SAN JO ti'll i was 8 years old and Moved Back and Forth alot, so every year their was a new kid at my school that said that was his cousin!!!!!

Feb 5, 2005

"AY HOMIE !!!

ITz ME !!!

DARNELL, FRUM DA OL SKOO NIGGA !!

MAN, I B HOOK'N UP ALL LYNCHz MUSIC...

I B AT HIz HOUSE ALL DA TIME SMOKE'N WEED, U SHOULD COME THRU !!! "

- GEEzUz

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
lol @ this thread, surf ninjas was the shit... when i lived in vallejo hella people said they was Dre's cousin, or dre dated their mom or some shit like that, i don't think all of em was bullshittin though, a couple of my niggas really was related to dre, and my bestfriend is J.diggs lil cousin, josh diggs, looks just like him too except lighter and not buff, lol..... i went to skool wit Dre's daughter for a minute too (solano middle school)

lol and oh and my mom chopped it up wit rappin 4 tay when he was locked up in san quintin, she was a correctional officer

lol i swear all this shit is true.

Jul 27, 2005
I used to go to his Karate Class on BLOSSOM HILL... aint nothin to be ashamed of. Shit, I can Make some Mean NUNCHUCKS out of a BROOM STICK, Some Nails, and a CHOKER CHAIN for dogs. Ewwwww Whataaa!!!!

Aug 13, 2005
when i was drivin by the appartments them high ass ones i was told mac mall lived in them years ago my cousin told me he was broke then..and my cousin's man told me e-40 is his cousin too.. so i dont know..it could be true

Apr 25, 2002
man that ernie reyes jr shit is hilarious and whats even funnier is that thru marriages and what not very distant i dont know if its still in affect but i am/was related to ernie reyes and im a white cat..haha no bullshit..no blood or nothin just coincidently thru a few marrages..(which im sure if u connect enuff everydamn body is related somehow haha) and i never even seen dude in person but this is true