THERE'S SHIT ON THE TOILET!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I wipe while sitting down, back to front, but only because the anatomical layout of my asshole is closer to my balls than it is to my back. I get winded trying to wipe the way I'm "supposed" to. Im reaching the same spot easier between my legs than having to reach all the way around and wipe. I don't even feel clean enough if I do it that way. Oh yeah, and I have a small dick.

May 1, 2003
Man O man.....what the hell is wrong wit yall. I wonder, if yall niggaz was in the same room with each other would you talk about this? LMMFAO!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Women don't wipe from back to front....That's gross...wipin shit all up in they coo coo......Who wants to fuck some shitty bitch? LOLOLOLOL!!!

and the thing to do is to use flushable baby wipes.

Oct 26, 2005
Doberman said:
Man O man.....what the hell is wrong wit yall. I wonder, if yall niggaz was in the same room with each other would you talk about this? LMMFAO!
HAHAH THATS TRUE.. THIS ONE TIME I WAS CHILLIN WITH ALL MY HOMIES WE WERE JUST DRINKING AND TALKING ABOUT THE USUAL BITCHES,SPORTS AND CARS WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THIS FOO BUSTED OUT WITH "DONT YOU GUYS HATE IT WHEN U GO TAKE A SHIT AND THE WATER SPLASHES ALL OVER YOUR ASS WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE WATER" LOL WE ALL FROZE LIKE WTF! ONE OF MY HOMIES JUST SAID "MAN YOU A FOO" LOL AND THEN WE ALL CHANGED THE SUBJECT LOL I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS PRETTY FUNNY THOUGH..LOL