THERE'S SHIT ON THE TOILET!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
O.K.

SO FOR THE PAST WEEK AND A HALF, EVERYTIME I WENT TO TAKE A PISS IN MY RESTROOM, IT SMELLED LIKE STRAIGHT SHIT!!! I MEAN IT ACTUALLY SMELLED AS IF SOMEONE WIPED THERE ASS WITH TOILET PAPER, AND THREW IT BEHIND THE TOILET!!!
I START LOOK'N' AROUND BEHIND THE TOILET, LOOK IN THE TRASH NEXT TO THE TOILET.... NOTHING!!!

ONE OF MY ROOMMATES GOES TO TAKE A PISS AND HE JUST LIFTS UP THE COVER (TOP OF TOILET)(NASTY MOTHERFUCCER)
......SCREAMING......THERE'S SHIT ON THE TOILET!!!
RIGHT IN THE BACC BETWEEN THE SEAT AND TOP COVER THERE WAS SHIT SMEARED.... ALL BLACC AND HARD AND SHIT!!!

THE BLAME GAME BEGINS....

THEY ASK ME HOW I WIPE MY ASS!!!
I REPLY, LIKE A MAN, AROUND THE BACC!!!
THEY GO CRAZY..... AWWWW IT'S YOU, YOU DID IT!!!
I ASK THEM HOW THEY WIPE.....
THESE GOOFY MUTHAFUCCERS REPLY WITH BETWEEN THE LEGS, BACC TO FRONT!!! LMAO!!!
I GO CRAZY, YOU LIL DICC, SHITTY BALLS HAVE'N' ASS MUTHAFUCCAS, Y'ALL WIPE LIKE A BITCH, AS IF Y'ALL HAD A PUSSY!!!
I TELL THEM, IF YOU HAD A BIG DICC LIKE ME, YOU WOULD KNOW THERE AIN'T NO MOVE'N' IT OUT THE WAY TO WIPE YOUR ASS!!!
SO THAT'S WHAT I CALL THEM NOW, LIL DICC, SHITTY BALLS!!!

WE NEVER DID FIND OUT WHO SMEARED SHIT IN THE BACC OF OUR TOILET!!! :dead:

THOUGHT I'D SHARE THIS WITH Y'ALL!!!

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
How do you wipe shit on your balls? Now what kind of "I was raised by my mama" shit is that, that you wipe towards your balls? They had to learn that one from they mama. But then again...even my daughter knows to wipe from front to back...reaching from the back. Lil twiggs and berry's!

Jun 15, 2005
...OMFG! This is about the funniest thread Ive run into fow a while...who in the fuck taught these foolions to wipe like that...Ive never even considered that an option...nice post...

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
you are supposed to keep your dick and balls outside the toilet when you wipe your ass and then wipe your shit in both directions from the back. and also you are supposed to but liquid soap and hot water on the toilet paper until you don't see any more shit...then you finish with dry toilet paper :beard: