THE YOU KNOW UR GHETTO WHEN.. THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Lo-Lo said:
OR IF U EVER TRIED 2 BUY SOME SHIT @ THE STORE N DIDN'T HAVE ENUFF CHANGE N PROUDLY SAID "PUT THAT SHIT BACK"
ROFL!!! ^^^^ OR YOU TELL THE CASHIER "..HOLD ON I'LL BE BACK I GOT SOME CHANGE IN THE ASHTRAY..." I DO THAT SHIT A LOT HAHAHAHA

May 31, 2005
when you go to costco just for the free samples................................... and then try to disguise yourself so you can go back and get 2nds cuz the shit was hella good

Feb 14, 2006
Defy said:
You know you're ghetto when you're broke all the time, but you always find a way to smoke some weed.....every day
HAHAH OR SOMEHOW U ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO BUY BEER <--------GUILTY

Feb 14, 2006
Strong said:
U GHETTO WHEN YOU REP HARD FOR YOUR CLICK AND IT AINT BUT TWO OF YOU

^^^ROFLL!!!!!!!!!!
HILARIOUS THREAD HAHAHA
YOURE GHETTO WHEN U BEEN LIVING IN THE PROJECTS YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND U ACTUALLY THINK LIVING THERE ITS NOT GHETTO AT ALL..

Nov 1, 2004
Meelo said:
when you go to costco just for the free samples................................... and then try to disguise yourself so you can go back and get 2nds cuz the shit was hella good
Ha ha, Me and some homies went to costco to get lunch one day (cheap grub) and none of us had a costco card. We all had a story for the doorman checking cards, shit like im going to the pharmacy or Im gonna get a card right now.. everybody got in except one person got stranded outside, haha.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You know you're ghetto when you don't answer you phone because you know it could be bill collecters.....and when you do talk to them you get in to arguements with them

Feb 14, 2006
Defy said:
You know you're ghetto when you don't answer you phone because you know it could be bill collecters.....and when you do talk to them you get in to arguements with them
OR WHEN U PRETEND NOT TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND SAY SHIT LIKE "..HE NO HERE HE NO HERE HE MOVE AWAY..." TRYING TO MAKE AN ASIAN ACCENT LOL

Sep 16, 2002
when u pull out ur ashtray full of change and don't bother to count it, take it to the gas dude to fill up whatever u got

when u save plastic mcdonalds cups and keep em in the cupboard for future use

when u walk in the middle of the damn street instead of the sidewalk

when u buy singles at the sto

when u eat mac n cheese wit cut up hotdogs

when u refer to king cobras as "soda"

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
when you order something from a fast food spot,..and ask for a cup of water,....then you fill it up with sprite oe lime minate made

<---------------does it like a muslum praying five times a day!!!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
You know you're ghetto when...

You're 12 and get in a beef wit someone way older or more dangerous and say some shit when people are trippin like "ey if I die I die"

You can tell the difference between a police siren and an ambulance siren

You got a "white girl" and a "black girl" or a "latin girl" "Yea I was fuckin wit my white girl last weekend"

You got 4 black girls but only one white girl "yea ima hit up Jameena spot
but this weekend ima be fuckin my white girl"

You've ever asked a stranger for a ride somewhere, especially when its just cause you too lazy or spent your bus money. Extra ghetto points if you throw in a story like "my gramama sick"

You've ever hustled or jacked a tourist

You think committing a crime and outrunning or getting away from the cops is the tightest shit ever and you brag about it for a week

You have taco trucks on your block

You have ever hid in the cuts to ambush a rival at a taco truck, corner store, or bus stop or wait for one to show up

You've ever been hella drunk or fucked up on some shit and walked around hood/settrippin and threatening old white people, bums, or grandmas "wassup bitch this 19th bitch what"

You've ever bought a dimebag from a dealer for 7 dollars and a shirt/hat

You have a local dealer/hustler threaten to tell your family what you been doin, but next week you buy a sac off him or he sends you on a mission

You ever highly exaggerate your role in a crime to a group of niggas / females "Yea we saw them dudes comin up so I ran up and socked one in the face. When they followed me around the corner Lupe blasted them" knowing damn well you was scared as fuck and ran when you heard shots

You've ever seen a dead body on the sidewalk with all the cops around and shit around and said "damn", but didn't let it ruin your ice cream

You know some slang that only people in your hood say...and you can tell people from other parts of the city by their slang

You have a party in your house but dont wanna go in any of the back rooms or you have to post a good homie out front because people will jack shit from your living room

You know the local prostitute on your block, and she knows you by first name, and you have small chats when you see each other

When you ask your mom at 5 years old why prostitutes are doing what theyre doing and she says "oh honey they just like boys"

You believe the government is responsible for anything and its a large conspiracy "How come white kid skater shoes cost 50 dollars and shoes for niggas cost 125?"

You think smokin a joint up top a hill or on a rooftop above the projects and watching shit go down on the street is fine entertainment

As a youngster you brag about fuckin a bitch you never did and she calls you out in front of hella people and you say some shit like "alright thats ok thats ok whatever"

You've ever bought weed from a gas station or corner store

You've ever went to the burbs and spit hella hood game at white girls

You make a rap song with long ass words like irrelevant and analytical, but you'll be damned if you read a boring ass book with some long ass words in it

When you smoke weed, you act as cool as possible, like you just inhaled straight game

You holla at every single fine girl you see no matter where/when/what time/how you look or if you got a girl or not

You have to have the tighest cell phone (pager back in the day) no matter how much it cost

You can read pager code fluently

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
WHITE DEVIL said:
You can read pager code fluently
0817717 121647!

you know you're ghetto when you hear gunshots and wait for a couple minutes, then go outside to see what happened. bonus points if you stand there for hella long looking at the crime scene with the rest of the neighborhood

Apr 12, 2005
you know your ghetto when yo momma is only 13-14 years older then you

you know your ghetto if you hella cuss out your young kids.... "mothafucka!!! didnt i tell you to not fucking touch that!!!"

you know your ghetto if you go to your boys house so you can do your laundry... and you guys end up blazing too

you know your ghetto when you chop it up with the neighborhood bums

you know your ghetto when you sell one cigarette to a dopefiend for 25 cents