The Wire Season 5 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
ive been watching this show since like last season and a few eps here and there frombet reruns and i have a few qs.

is snoop that lesbian g?is chris dude that hangs w lesbian...has omaralways beengay or he get turned on in jail?..whos mike?....i dont know about anyone else, but itssometimes hard to follow certain storylines bc i guess you had to watch since the begginging.

but easily one of my fave programs.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
HBO on demand is the business
agreed but thats gay how the last episode bout to be another week i stayed up till like 12:01 this morning to watch it and theres a video saying the final episode wont be for anopther week

anyone got this final episode yet?? leak itt

yea snoops the girl that be poppin foos i dont know if she lesbian, and yea chris is the one that rolls with her, OMARs been gay since season 1, and MIKE is the little boy that chris and snoop were like training and shit to be a killer

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yea snoops the girl that be poppin foos i dont know if she lesbian, and yea chris is the one that rolls with her, OMARs been gay since season 1, and MIKE is the little boy that chris and snoop were like training and shit to be a killer

Jun 27, 2003
agreed but thats gay how the last episode bout to be another week i stayed up till like 12:01 this morning to watch it and theres a video saying the final episode wont be for anopther week

anyone got this final episode yet?? leak itt

She is in real life, If thats Skittles at least, it look like her and I'm pretty sure she gay.

I think she might be in the series too, cuz that one time the piggy was saying "im smiling cuz im thinkin bout sum pussy" and she was like "me too"
Mayn this shit finally finna be over, that was a koo ass show too.

Lo-Lo

Sicc OG
Dec 21, 2005
is snoop that lesbian g?is chris dude that hangs w lesbian...has omaralways beengay or he get turned on in jail?..whos mike?....i dont know about anyone else, but itssometimes hard to follow certain storylines bc i guess you had to watch since the begginging.

but easily one of my fave programs.
snoops a lesbo she said some lil comment about it on one episode and omar's been gay since they first introduced him, mike is a lil nigga that used 2 stay away from the dope game but got in it on the end of last season but he got the most heart outta damn near everybody on the show, and yeah u gotta watch from season one hella shit will make sense, its like one long ass story

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
nah fareal though. just got done watching it and i gotta say. that was prolly one of the better endings i've seen to a show in a while. probably since dexter, which some of you might know about (if not get up on it. SHOWTIME). but yeah im just kinda disappointed it had to end. thanks for that link though cuzzin.....