The Wire Season 5 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
so what happened w mike?
i wanted to see more of marlo and his ppl instead of all that bogus police serial killer bullshit...i wanted to see marlo end up in a beac somewhere livin like a kingpin w some hottie giving him head him smoking some herb holdng a crown and lookin off into nowhere w that mopey pshyco silent killer look and the credits rolling ya digz

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
my fav. show of all time at this moment in time...too bad it's over...u knew marlo couldn't stay away from the game...if they had another season he would prolly go bacc to the game...u knew mike was gonna be the next omar...wit out the gayness...sort of...cheese finally got got by slim...shit was funny after talking all that shit to dude then he get smoked by slim...outta nowhere too...fucc i want another season...can't wait till it's out on dvd, been collecting all the seasons

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
was mike the one dude holding up the crew as theyre gathering their shit to pay for the connect?i thought it was him then i didnt now i dont know...was it him?

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
damn mike is a fucking savage...what about mikes homey...i had a gut feeling since dumbass started hanging out w hobo that shit was going on then my fears were confirmed, during the last song, homeboy shooting up...damn...why didnt mike turn the dude into a sidekcik?...shit if that was my homey and hes down to roll, take him out 2 the river and show him how to shoot somemore, make the dude put in work...i rather my homey get shot or beat to death cuz he cant handle himself than find out the dudes shooting up in a fuckin bum spot ya digs

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
as for whats better the sporanos or the wire...they are pretty much the same show only instead of italian mafiiosos the wires got black gangsters making big moves...i didnt like how the wire focused a lot of attention on the newspapers and politics and police force though, and i didnt like how the sporanos went on about tonys wife and kids and mom and whore fucking family outside of his crime family...truth is i wih the wire woulda been ore about marlo and his crew just putting in work, fuck, even if the whole last episode wouldve been marlo and the crew chilling in that one spot for half the show just spitting crime woulda been better than homeboy having that police farewell int eh bar for like 10 12 min.

May 2, 2002
as for whats better the sporanos or the wire...they are pretty much the same show only instead of italian mafiiosos the wires got black gangsters making big moves...i didnt like how the wire focused a lot of attention on the newspapers and politics and police force though, and i didnt like how the sporanos went on about tonys wife and kids and mom and whore fucking family outside of his crime family...truth is i wih the wire woulda been ore about marlo and his crew just putting in work, fuck, even if the whole last episode wouldve been marlo and the crew chilling in that one spot for half the show just spitting crime woulda been better than homeboy having that police farewell int eh bar for like 10 12 min.

media only appeared in season 5, politics started in season 3, police all along

What's everyone's favorite seasons ?? Here's my opinion

season 1 - police (best season)
season 2 - labor (4th)
season 3 - politics (2nd best)
season 4 - education (3rd best)
season 5 - media (5th)